Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Hands on with the fastest hedgehog around

photo 198_zps927a7588.jpg

I recently played the demo version of Sonic Lost World and was captivated by the fun and fast gameplay and the beautifully designed level that is as unique as it is fun to play through. The game allows you to take many different paths through the levels and you can even run upside down in gravity defying areas.

There are many obstacles and enemies and Sonic no longer has his spin-dash so the game is very difficult. The most impressive thing I saw in the demo were the animated cut-scenes that appear to be an important part of Sonic Lost World. I really liked the demo and will try to review this game next month if I can.

The full game has color powers, and many features not available in the demo version of the game so I'm sorry if I couldn't go into detail about certain important features of the full game.

Comments

Kain
December 12th 2013, 12:29 pmKain
Good article. I don't know why this game is so hated it's one of the best 3D Sonic games that I have ever played.
Ragnarok
December 13th 2013, 2:10 pmRagnarok
I want to get this game for Christmas!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)