Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Looking Good!

Dr. Eggman will be returning along with 6 all-new villains in this epic upcoming Sonic The Hedgehog title which looks a little like Super Mario Galaxy in-terms of its game mechanics. The game will feature multiplayer modes and each version of the game will have unique features.

The Wii U version will allow players to control the color powers using touch-screen controls and by tilting the gamepad it'll also feature off-screen play to play the game right on the gamepad!

The 3DS version will feature exclusive stages and powers not seen in the Wii U version of the game!

photo 650x2_zps6b0bb9af.jpg

The Chief Content Officer of SEGA of America, Hiroyuki Miyazaki said this in a recent press release:

"We are proud of the strong relationship between Nintendo and SEGA and look forward to continuing success with Sonic Lost World on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

The game marks an evolution of the Sonic series and fans - both old and new - will be excited by a story which sees two of video games biggest adversaries, Sonic and Dr. Eggman, joining forces for the first time to help defeat a new deadly threat.

We'll let you know more about this amazing looking game in the coming months!

Trailer Source: IGN

A New Sonic: Lost World Trailer Emerges! 19654

A New Sonic: Lost World Trailer Emerges! 87457210

A New Sonic: Lost World Trailer Emerges! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
May 30th 2013, 9:44 pmKokorOtaku
Can you feel time, slipping down your spine?
Sonic boom, sonic boom!
If you don't stop their will be no future for us
7 rings in hand
"insert 16-bit vocals here" Razz
Anonymous
This game looks so fun! I love you
NINTENBRO
June 1st 2013, 3:07 pmNINTENBRO
I'm interested.
KeAfan7
June 1st 2013, 3:17 pmKeAfan7
It looks much better than Sonic Heroes and other recent 3D Sonic The Hedgehog games in my opinion. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)