Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Senran Kagura Burst is coming to the North American 3DS eShop on November 14th! Empty Senran Kagura Burst is coming to the North American 3DS eShop on November 14th!

November 11th 2013, 12:56 pm
The femme fatal brawler Senran Kagura Burst is coming to the 3DS eshop this week here in North America! Nintendolife has posted an article about this. Here is the link to the page http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/11/senran_kagura_burst_will_brawl_its_way_onto_the_north_american_eshop_on_14th_november Senran Kagura Burst is coming to the North American 3DS eShop on November 14th! 631737971

Who is going to download this game on Thursday? Super Saiyen

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Senran Kagura Burst is coming to the North American 3DS eShop on November 14th! Empty Re: Senran Kagura Burst is coming to the North American 3DS eShop on November 14th!

January 12th 2014, 3:38 pm
If you're not a fan of anime but have nothing against it, is it worth it to give this game a chance? I know nothing of the anime, but the game seems interesting enough and supposedly has a ton of content. NLife awarded the game an 8/10, and NWR gave it a 7.5/10. I don't have anything even remotely similar to this game downloaded on my 3DS, so I'm not really too sure about this purchase. Any suggestions?

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)