Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Toki Tori And More Coming Soon!

photo large_zpsc1625fda.jpg

Two Tribes has been doing very well in-terms of sales on the Wii U with Toki Tori 2, especially after their recent Toki Tori 2+ update! And now Two Tribes has announced that Toki Tori HD "An HD reboot of the original Toki Tori title" will be headed to the Wii U eshop this month, followed by two other HD classic Two Tribes games later this year!

The other two titles will be Edge: "A puzzle platformer featuring a cube as the protagonist that emphasizes more on platforming" Edge will be released on the Wii U eshop in November.

While the other will be Rush: "A puzzle title also featuring cubes, but this one focuses more on planning and puzzle-solving" Rush will be released this December!

The games will all feature touch controls support, 1080P resolution, and off-tv play!

Are you looking forward to any of these upcoming Wii U eshop titles from Two Tribes? Let us know in our comments!

Last edited by Rukiafan on October 2nd 2013, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Two Tribes Confirms Release Details of Three Classic Wii U HD Reboots Coming This Year! 19654

Two Tribes Confirms Release Details of Three Classic Wii U HD Reboots Coming This Year! 87457210

Two Tribes Confirms Release Details of Three Classic Wii U HD Reboots Coming This Year! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
So Rush is an actual puzzle game and not a platform puzzler?
If this is the case it would be the first true puzzle game on the Wii U eshop! I love you
I will download all three games, but does anyone know how much they will cost?
ShounenMania
These games sound like they'll be good downloads! Two Tribes Confirms Release Details of Three Classic Wii U HD Reboots Coming This Year! 631737971
FuManchu
I will download every one of the rebooted titles.
Clαππαd
These games will be day one downloads. Smile
DigiDestined
I can't wait for these games! =)
By the way they will only be $2-$3. Smile
SKTTR
They will all launch at a sale discount for 1.99€/ 1.99$.
After a week or so, they change to their normal price 3.99€/ 3.99$.

I almost downloaded TOKI TORI (900pts) and Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy RUSH (600pts) on WiiWare.
Now I can have them both with enhanced features, HD graphics, and more levels for 3,98 instead of 15,00.
SuperVash
I will need to put more credit on my eshop account for these games.
ShanaNoShakugan
Games look so fun might buy! Smile
Himawari Chan
Wasn't Rush released as Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy RUSH on the Wiiware service?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)