Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Join us with live updates and pictures being posted!

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) 1210

We will be taking part in a small-medium sized local convention this weekend and will be giving you live updates from the show floor! Two of our staff members, Cloud_Strife and myself will be posting new news regarding Pokemon X and Y, Super Mario 3D World and a few other games that will be covered and playable in this weekend's convention.

Are you looking forward to the influx of new Nintendo news that will be headed your way? Let us know in our comments!

Update!

Thursday:

[19:12:44] @ Rukiafan : Picture of our arrival to the AniGaming Convention....we're the first reporters here....

[19:13:22] @ Rukiafan :

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) 13_zpsdb1a21b6

[19:13:49] @ Rukiafan : there are 1 or 2 cosplayers here as well, but of course the event doesn't even start until tomorrow.

[19:14:16] @ Rukiafan : That's all for today, I'll try to post an article sometime tonight to tide you guys over until the big event!

Friday:

(Capcom Presentation)

The big Capcom presentation is the only event at the Mesa Arizona AniGaming convention that will be revealing new content and games, so without further ado here is the presentation highlights!

[10:22:46] @ Rukiafan : DuckTales DLC for PSN and eshop announced, new levels and content, but still no plans to add multiplayer.

[10:23:02] @ Rukiafan :

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) 15_zps2ee9fb12

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) 14_zps5cafa7c4

[10:25:40] @ Rukiafan : Capcom might add new D&D games to their CoM HD collection on the Wii U and PSN as DLC if game sales are good enough!

[10:26:39] @ Rukiafan : New details of Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS

[10:29:09] @ Rukiafan : Up to 8 players can take part in a quest and 12 people per town!

[10:30:48] @ Rukiafan : Action events allow players to do amazing stunts to escape dangerous monsters that are enraged!

[10:32:36] @ Rukiafan : Demo that showcases both offline and local wi-fi features.

[10:33:28] @ Rukiafan : No info given if the game will have a true online mode or just local multiplayer via wi-fi...

[10:34:37] @ Rukiafan : Capcom says online is being considered based on feedback, but can't say more at this time.

[10:36:32] Cloud_Strife joined the chat on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:36 am

[10:38:59] @ Cloud_Strife : Disney's Castle of Illusions Remastered will be the next Disney Remastered title from Capcom if Ducktales Remastered sells another 50,000 downloads.

[10:41:13] @ Rukiafan : Megaman X4 HD for PSN announced, possibly heading to other digital platforms.

[10:42:17] @ Cloud_Strife : That's it.

[10:42:20] @ Rukiafan : That's all for the presentation.

[10:44:12] @ Rukiafan : We'll checkout the playable MH4 demo and take a look at the Megaman X4 HD video demo and let you know our thoughts and impressions of the games!

Last edited by Rukiafan on September 6th 2013, 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) Rukiafan7

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) 19654

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) 87457210

WiiWareWave To Attend The Mesa Arizona AniGaming Convention! (Friday Update #1!) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Jnes5
Wow... I can't believe that you guys are going to do this !

Best of luck to both of you !
Anonymous
Congratulations I will watch your updates this weekend! I love you
TheGingerDoctor
I missed out on Supanova earlier in the year, so I'm happy that you and Cloud will be able to have a great time at your local convention. I look forward to hearing all your impressions of upcoming Nintendo games. Smile

Oh, and if you can, try and find somebody cosplaying a not-so-well-known anime or video game character and let us try to guess which one it is! You could even make it a contest of some kind! Wink
KeAfan7
Update bump.
NINTENBRO
MH4 better have online multiplayer, or I definitely won't be purchasing it. That was pretty much the entire reason why I didn't buy MH3U for the 3DS. That, and the fact that it was a port with visuals that were horribly optimized for the 3DS.
KeAfan7
We got sick on Friday afternoon and had to cancel our plans after a doctors visit....we got swine flu. Crying or Very sad
TheGingerDoctor
Oh no, that's terrible! Please get well soon and have plenty of rest (and chicken soup)! Surprised
KeAfan7
Arigatou GamerZack San! Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
Get well soon and I hope your next convention goes off without any issues Very Happy
ToughGamer
My condolences, get well soon.
Amufungal
Get better soon Smile
SuperVash
ToughGamer wrote:My condolences, get well soon.
Nobody died you know. Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)