Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Anonymous

I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf! Empty I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf!

June 6th 2013, 10:13 am
I won a copy of the game at Gamestop and will write an impressions article on Sunday for all of you to enjoy! I love you

I can't say anything else until Sunday because it would breach the rules of the contest, but I'll post more about the game on Sunday letting you know my thoughts of the game! I love you
Marioman18
Marioman18

I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf! Empty Re: I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf!

June 6th 2013, 10:43 am
Congrats @Kushina I will definitely be sure to view your impressions of the game on Sunday. victory

I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf! Pbucket
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf! Empty Re: I just got a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf!

June 6th 2013, 10:48 am
Nice!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)