Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Tasuki
Tasuki
Get them while you can!!!

photo 32_zps82f146f5.jpg

Another new month means a new batch of Club Nintendo games rewards for a few coins.

This month features are

Wii
Super Mario RPG for 200 Coins

Maboshi's Arcade for 150 Coins

3DS
3D Classics Excitebike for 150 coins

Art Style Aquia for 100 coins

You have till June 2nd to pick up these great games.

So do any of these games interest you or are you going to pull a Wario and continue hoarding your coins?

Let us know below.

Last edited by Tasuki on May 6th 2013, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
I'm kind of interested in SMRPG, but I'm not really sure if I should spend 200 coins on it. I downloaded Paper Mario a longtime ago, but I've only played through about one third of the game. In my case, do you think this would be a waste of coins?
Tasuki
I might be the minority here but I always enjoyed Super Mario RPG more than the Paper Mario series.
Tails86
Super Mario RPG was an amazing game. I wish i had a retail copy other than the downloadable version. Plus i wish Square Enix and Nintendo would remake it for Wii U.
NINTENBRO
I think I'd probably enjoy SMRPG more than Paper Mario too Tasuki. I just really couldn't get into the aesthetic style of Paper Mario. SMRPG has a visual style that I'm more accustomed to, and it seems to play more like a traditional RPG than Paper Mario does. Am I correct?
Tasuki
For the most part it is. Yeah you have the timed hits mechanics but overall its a bit more traditional than the Paper Mario series.
Tails86
I'm waiting for Nintendo to release this game on Wii U. That would be amazing whether its the SNES version of SMRPG or its a Paper Mario game in HD. This time going BACK to the RPG elements.
FuManchu
Nintenbro wrote:I think I'd probably enjoy SMRPG more than Paper Mario too Tasuki. I just really couldn't get into the aesthetic style of Paper Mario. SMRPG has a visual style that I'm more accustomed to, and it seems to play more like a traditional RPG than Paper Mario does. Am I correct?

Super Mario RPG is more similar to the Mario and Luigi RPG's than the Paper Mario series. It plays a lot more like a GBA or DS RPG.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)