Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Anonymous
Closely following the WiiWareGate scandal, Rukiafan announced he and his team are secretly working on a device called the 'YBOX', nicknamed: "Why?Box".

Development of the device is already on the way at this stage and started just after last year's E3 meeting, where investors and technical staff met and came up with the idea to mass produce an electronic device which will speed-up the process of making homework, thus saving time for gaming.

Connected to the internet and Bling, the user can enter a series of questions which will then be processed centrally at Microsott, coming back with all the answers you need. Rumor has it, next to additional cloud subscriptions, like an automatic answering machine for school drop-outs, a private tutor, and a virtual nerd trainer, more traditional purchasable accessories will be available to the market soon after, like a full-homework reader, an overnight learning headset, an essay writer, and a project maker.

Rukiafan stated: "Our duty is to satisfy the customer's needs. It's what this gaming market demands. It's our best invention, next to the XBOX console."

To be continued...

Source: A.F.

Last edited by Samantha on April 21st 2013, 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
April 1st 2013, 3:30 amRyanNerdyGamer
That was funny to read. I got a good giggle out of it. Nice work, Samantha! Laughing
KingreX32
April 1st 2013, 5:49 amKingreX32
you wernt supposed to release our plans so soon.
Anonymous
April 1st 2013, 5:51 amGuest
lol! Sweet!
KeAfan7
April 1st 2013, 9:52 amKeAfan7
April Fools! lol!
Amufungal
April 1st 2013, 1:57 pmAmufungal
This April Fools series of articles are funny Smile
DigiDestined
April 1st 2013, 2:23 pmDigiDestined
What the?! Prinny
KokorOtaku
April 1st 2013, 4:00 pmKokorOtaku
Next you'll tell me Squaresoft and Enix are joining... Wait? I'm 10 years late? Son of a
Anonymous
April 3rd 2013, 10:06 amGuest
I'm no son of a. I'm a daughter of the / my.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)