Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Retro Journey Continues!

BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2 Will Likely Be Available Before The End of February! Bit-tr10

The BIT.TRIP series has been a huge success for Gaijin Games. Originally the series was a WiiWare exclusive, however the franchise has now been released on the PC, iOS, and 3DS with BIT.TRIP SAGA, a compilation of all six WiiWare games.

The next installment in the series, BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, takes the series into a fully HD world and it is coming to the Wii U eShop as well as other download platforms!
It looks like the highly anticipated downloadable title is going to be released in just a couple of weeks, as the developer has posted on Twitter that it will try to launch the title as close to February 26th as possible!

BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2 Will Likely Be Available Before The End of February! Bit_tr10

What do you think? Are you excited about the February launch of this title? Let us know in the comments below!

BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2 Will Likely Be Available Before The End of February! 19654

BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2 Will Likely Be Available Before The End of February! 87457210

BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2 Will Likely Be Available Before The End of February! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
This looks like it'll be a fun game, but does anyone know how much this will cost to download?
NINTENBRO
Since it's on sale for only $9.99, I was thinking about downloading BIT. TRIP SAGA, but I've been informed that the game suffers seriously from framerate/slowdown issues (especially so in Runner). Considering the flaws this compilation has, do you think it's still worth it with the price reduction?
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I want to download this when it's released in my region.
Sneaker
Not a big fan of the Bit Trip serie. Also felt very overrated to me. I did enjoy Runner though. So I look forward to Runner 2.
ShounenMania
I feel the same way Sneaker. Finally there's someone I can agree with about the Bit-Trip series Runner was fun and so was Fate, but the rest were meh at best. BIT.TRIP Presents: RUNNER 2 Will Likely Be Available Before The End of February! 631737971
Sneaker
Yeah, I even felt that Runner was greatly overrated with all the nines and tens that were flying around. But it was the best of the serie. So I'm glad that the sequel is coming first and to the Wii U. Might be my first Wii U Download purchase.
ShounenMania
Yeah, I would give Runner a 7.5 or an 8 and Fate a 7, the rest were really boring a way beyond a little overrated.
Ms_Kinomoto
Um...it would be fun, but I need a WiiU first Crying or Very sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)