Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Gaijin Returns!

E3: Bit-Trip Runner 2 Confirmed For The WiiU Runner2logo

The first Bit-Trip Runner game was released two years ago on the WiiWare service and garnered a great deal of praise by both the media and consumers!
Now after months of keeping Nintendo fans in the dark about the possibility of a Runner 2 WiiU release, Gaijin Games has officially confirmed that the game will indeed be released on the WiiU console!

read also
https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t1994-runner-2-may-be-coming-to-wiiu

Authors Comment: What new features/enhancements do you want to see in Bit-Trip Runner 2?

Last edited by Brian on June 5th 2012, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

E3: Bit-Trip Runner 2 Confirmed For The WiiU 19654

E3: Bit-Trip Runner 2 Confirmed For The WiiU 87457210

E3: Bit-Trip Runner 2 Confirmed For The WiiU Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
This article needs a pic ASAP!
KingreX32
June 5th 2012, 7:56 pmKingreX32
Ok I will add one.
christicehurst
June 5th 2012, 8:56 pmchristicehurst
It will be released on the Wii U eShop I would think. Looks good.
KeAfan7
I agree the level designs that I've seen are brilliant. Wink
Mario fan of the 80s
June 5th 2012, 9:30 pmMario fan of the 80s
The saga continues! Cool
NINTENBRO
June 5th 2012, 10:50 pmNINTENBRO
I still haven't downloaded the first WiiWare Bit-Trip Runner title. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it very much, anyways. I haven't been able to enjoy any of the platformers available on the Wii, so far. I believe I've outgrown platformers as a whole. Lately, Super Mario Galaxy is closest thing to a platformer that I've been able to find enjoyable. Both New Super Mario Bros. (Wii) and Donkey Kong Country Returns failed to provide me with an enjoyable experience.
KeAfan7
Download Super Mario Bros. 3 regardless it's fun even if you don't normally like platformers. Wink
Amufungal
June 6th 2012, 1:35 amAmufungal
I'm glad Gaijin Games will continue to support Nintendo consoles Smile
KingreX32
June 6th 2012, 7:47 amKingreX32
WiiAboutU wrote:I still haven't downloaded the first WiiWare Bit-Trip Runner title. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it very much, anyways. I haven't been able to enjoy any of the platformers available on the Wii, so far. I believe I've outgrown platformers as a whole. Lately, Super Mario Galaxy is closest thing to a platformer that I've been able to find enjoyable. Both New Super Mario Bros. (Wii) and Donkey Kong Country Returns failed to provide me with an enjoyable experience.

You should get it dude. I think you will be surprised.
ZezHylia
June 6th 2012, 12:34 pmZezHylia
It's great that Gaijin is going to release this on WiiU. Very Happy
FuManchu
June 6th 2012, 12:41 pmFuManchu
Apparently Gaijin Games was receiving death threats so they decided to port this over to the WiiU. Twisted Evil

Believe it or not that's what one of the employees at Gaijin Games said during the WiiU announcement. Evil or Very Mad
KingreX32
June 6th 2012, 12:43 pmKingreX32
Wow Are you serious?

Who would do that. These guys are awesome.
WarfmasterST
June 10th 2012, 12:09 amWarfmasterST
I believe the Gaijin Games employee was merely kidding around about those death threats mates. Laughing
Sneaker
Runner was the only game in the Bit. Trip serie (which I feel is still greatly overrated) that I liked. So I look forward to part 2 on the Wii U.
KingreX32
June 10th 2012, 9:47 amKingreX32
WarfmasterST wrote:I believe the Gaijin Games employee was merely kidding around about those death threats mates. Laughing

Id hope so.
Autobotz
June 14th 2012, 11:56 amAutobotz
Good news!
KingreX32
June 14th 2012, 1:19 pmKingreX32
its good to see you back Autobotz.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)