Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anonymous
Hi again!

The new chatbox has been installed on Sunday 10th February. This means 1-on-1 chat is now available to all of you!

To start a 1-on-1, right click a name in the chatbox's members area and select "Start Private Conversation". A small box (which is called a "tab") will appear at the bottom right next to the main chat (Public). Hover over the tabs to see who's in them, select tabs to join or switch back and forth between them.

If you have any questions related to the new chat layout, please ask WiiWareWave staff Rukiafan or me.

Enjoy! Razz

Samantha

EDIT 12th February: I've added a theme changer and member list toggler. Now you can decide for yourselves what theme fits your mood best Wink

Last edited by Samantha on February 12th 2013, 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tio-Tot
It would be great if people were actually online.
Anonymous
EDIT 12th February: I've added a theme changer and member list toggler. Now you can decide for yourselves what theme fits your mood best Wink
KingreX32
We really need to get activity back up to where it was.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
It looks like activity is starting to pick up.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)