Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Fire Emblem Puzzle Swap  Chara01

For those who can't wait for the arrival of Fire Emblem: Awakening for the Nintendo 3DS, The latest Puzzle Panel from the StreetPass Mii Plaza will help you pass the time.

This morning, I receive a new puzzle panel via spotpass for Fire Emblem Awakening. From what I gather through using Play Coins, the image is a battle animation between Chrom (the main protagonist and Marth (might be a doppelganger). In another related news, The latest Nintendo eShop update reveals the first Downloadable Content for Fire Emblem: Awakening. The content's name is "Champions of Yore 1" and it's free for a limited time. However, you can't download it unless you own the game in cartridge form or digitally onto the SD card.

Expect a review for this game from me, SkywardL, before the end of February.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
January 31st 2013, 11:12 amNINTENBRO
I just added $40 + tax to my 3DS eShop account last night. Nothing, I repeat, nothing can stand in my way of downloading Fire Emblem: Awakening this coming Monday. That free DLC will be mine! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
January 31st 2013, 11:22 amKokorOtaku
I can't wait, but I'll probably get Prof. Layton first, haven't picked that up yet, but I'm trying to beat FIVE games in a row before I get another... It's going to be hard... But I can't wait for the Brain Age Puzzle (not the game just the puzzle)
NINTENBRO
January 31st 2013, 11:38 amNINTENBRO
If you knew how many games I've downloaded since I've owned my 3DS, you'd probably ____ yourself Super Otaku. If there's a videogame that seriously interests me, I buy it no matter how many unfinished games I have. I wouldn't be able to force myself to play a bunch of games all the way through to the end, if I don't have the urge/desire to play those specific games. Otherwise, I wouldn't be enjoying myself, and instead it would feel just like a chore. Just because I have yet to finish playing through a ton of my games, it doesn't mean I'm not going to continue purchasing videogames that interest me. Especially from the Wii VC, because who knows when Nintendo will remove other awesome games without any warning.
KokorOtaku
January 31st 2013, 12:31 pmKokorOtaku
True, but 80+ Unfinished games on my 3DS alone is pretty bad, not to mention Wii VC (although I'll wait for the WiiU update to compleate those) maybe I'll actually TRY to beat Sacred Stones since I'm awful at RTS... Ok yeah I'm going to set a goal to beat SS before Awakening
NINTENBRO
January 31st 2013, 12:56 pmNINTENBRO
Well, you've definitely got me beat, but you've also owned your 3DS for a much longer time than I've owned mine. Anyways, I think that's a good idea Super Otaku. That actually seems like a realistic goal, because who knows how long it will take for you to finish all of those other games first. I know I wouldn't want to put myself through all of that, just so I can feel better about buying another videogame that I'm extremely interested in. If I were you, I'd just finish off Sacred Stones, and get yourself a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. That way you can play and enjoy it alongside the rest of us RPG fanatic Americans. Especially if you're planning to purchase a physical copy. Otherwise, you'll be paying an arm and a leg to purchase a copy later on down the road.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)