Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Empty Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus!

January 14th 2013, 1:25 pm
Hackers have found a way to attack Norton protected computers by using the software against them and it's spreading like wildfire. My computer has been infected and will probably need to be repaired soon, so just be aware that this known issue is a serious risk to your computer if you have Nortons at the momment. Sad

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! 19654

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! 87457210

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Empty Re: Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus!

January 14th 2013, 2:40 pm
dude, don't trust Norton. Ive never liked those guys. GO with Avast. Its so much better. Im sorry to hear that though dude.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Captaincanucksigcopy
Tasuki
Tasuki

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Empty Re: Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus!

January 14th 2013, 5:49 pm
Agree go with Avast or AVG free edition and dump Norton.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

January 15th 2013, 1:43 pm
As long as no irreparable damage is done to my computer's software, should a new virus protection program be able to fix this issue?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

January 15th 2013, 1:54 pm
I have Avast! and it's almost perfect. I say almost because I had to find a work-around to get MapleStory to work since Avast! treats it as though it's an incursion. In any case, go with Avast!. Wink
Tasuki
Tasuki

January 15th 2013, 8:20 pm
GamerZack wrote:I have Avast! and it's almost perfect. I say almost because I had to find a work-around to get MapleStory to work since Avast! treats it as though it's an incursion. In any case, go with Avast!. Wink
GamerZack wrote:I have Avast! and it's almost perfect. I say almost because I had to find a work-around to get MapleStory to work since Avast! treats it as though it's an incursion. In any case, go with Avast!. Wink

Thats why I go with AVG over Avast. I ran into the same problem with World of Warcraft and Avast. Avast would always block stuff from WoW or say it was a virus and wouldnt let it run properly. From what I have read AVG and Avast are equal.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 15th 2013, 8:27 pm
Tasuki wrote:

Thats why I go with AVG over Avast. I ran into the same problem with World of Warcraft and Avast. Avast would always block stuff from WoW or say it was a virus and wouldnt let it run properly. From what I have read AVG and Avast are equal.
You triple-quoted me? lol!

Anyway, I've never had a problem running WoW on my PC with Avast! in the background. Maybe each copy is picky with which MMOs it'll let you run without pestering you about it. Wink
Tasuki
Tasuki

January 15th 2013, 10:15 pm
Yeah I triple quoted you. Actually the left button on my mouse is going out and sometimes when you click it once it registers as three clicks. I just didnt feel like deleting it.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 15th 2013, 10:36 pm
Tasuki wrote:Yeah I triple quoted you. Actually the left button on my mouse is going out and sometimes when you click it once it registers as three clicks. I just didnt feel like deleting it.
Ah, that's okay then. My apologies, Tasuki-sama. Super Saiyen
FuManchu
FuManchu

January 15th 2013, 10:38 pm
Avast sounds like pirate lingo. Twisted Evil

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Opb10
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 15th 2013, 11:09 pm
I think this is an appropriate emote. Jolly Roger

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 15th 2013, 11:54 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I think this is an appropriate emote. Jolly Roger
Rukiafan has One Piece! He's the KING OF THE PIRATES! Take THAT, Luffy! AHAHAHA! Laughing
FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

January 16th 2013, 12:09 pm
Did anyone notice the other new emoticons? Dance

Admin

January 18th 2013, 12:39 pm
I dont game on my laptop, so Ive never run into those problems with Avast. Like I said its the only Virus Software I trust.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Warning Nortons Internet Security Has Been Attacked By A New Virus! Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)