Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Have You Been Playing Lately?

+29
Sneaker
Ragnarok
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
Staroceancrazy
Megatron2000
SuperVash
DigiDestined
Elza
MetroidBlaster
FuManchu
Aussiegamer
sdw4527
FyreeTSG
KeAfan7
Chickgoboom
Akatsuki
FM_Alchemist
RyanNerdyGamer
visicalc
SkywardL
heerogonkenobi
gamerace
SKTTR
KokorOtaku
Biorn the Viking
Marth
KingreX32
Tasuki
NINTENBRO
33 posters
Go down
SuperVash
SuperVash

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

September 13th 2013, 3:25 pm
Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara I got the chance to play with Rukiafan the other day. victory

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

September 13th 2013, 6:58 pm
I have 20 Wii U eShop exclusives now.

Here's my personal ranking.

01. ★★★★★★★★★☆ Toki Tori 2+
02. ★★★★★★★★★☆ The Cave
03. ★★★★★★★★★☆ Little Inferno
04. ★★★★★★★★☆☆ RUNNER2
05. ★★★★★★★★☆☆ Art Academy: SketchPad
06. ★★★★★★★★☆☆ Zen Pinball 2
07. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ TNT Racers - Nitro Machines Edition
08. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Chasing Aurora
09. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Trine 2 - Director's Cut
10. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Cloudberry Kingdom
11. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Pokémon Rumble U
12. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Nano Assault Neo
13. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Puddle
14. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Mighty Switch Force! - Hyper Drive Edition
15. ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party!!
16. ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
17. ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ TANK! TANK! TANK! DL
18. ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ Kung Fu Rabbit
19. ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Funky Barn Download
20. ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Spot The Differences! Party
Anonymous

September 14th 2013, 11:17 am
I thought that Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams was really good so why is it so low on your list?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 14th 2013, 8:47 pm
I played Pokémon White 2 yesterday for two hours straight...with no breaks! I was so immersed in what I was doing I lost track of time. My Sewaddle, Fern, evolved into Swadloon, and my Oshawott, Azul, evolved into Dewott as soon as he learned Fury Cutter. I then went to Castelia Gym, where Fern evolved into Leavanny shortly before I battled Burgh. Oh, and I caught a Petilil and named her Garnish.
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

September 15th 2013, 11:15 am
Kushina wrote:I thought that Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams was really good so why is it so low on your list?
Well, I loved Giana Sisters on C64 and I really liked Giana Sisters DS, but this one has too many issues for me. The core game is an 8 imo, but there is a number of problems I have with the game that drag down my enjoyment (and thus the score) drastically.

It's a solid and goodlooking game with lots of positives, but it's only fun if you play your games casually, say, your only goal is reaching the next stage and you do not care too much about your score, rank, diamonds collected, or best times. However, if you're like me and want to complete each stage, then you'll come across frustrating game mechanics and weird thoughtlacking design decisions that make you question if it's really worth all the trouble and time. To my conclusion, unfortunately it's not.

Hope the developers are aware and work on an update that makes this game the 8/10 it can and should be.
Anonymous

September 15th 2013, 12:28 pm
Will you change your rating of the game if a patch that fixes the problems is released?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 16th 2013, 1:15 pm
Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
I've just been grinding a little bit here and there, trying to level a few demons for fusion. I should be ready to battle Medusa, the next time I play.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS eShop)
I'm just about to reach the summit of Mount Pajamaja, still in search of the Dream Stone.

Admin

September 16th 2013, 6:28 pm
Kushina wrote:Will you change your rating of the game if a patch that fixes the problems is released?
Yep, I'm flexible with my ratings.
It's only fair to check out the changes in an updated game and re-rate the game accordingly.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 21st 2013, 3:31 pm
AiRace Speed (3DSWare)
This game is totally worth the $5, if you're into these kind of games. There's only 18 courses, but each course has multiple paths. There's also 42 achievements to obtain, and online leaderboards. All of which adds to the replay value. The graphics aren't too impressive, but the 3D is used really well. I haven't noticed any slowdown either.

September 21st 2013, 3:50 pm
I have been playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and finally unlocked the 6* online quests! Megatron Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 8th 2013, 1:04 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Just finished up some sidequests in Frontier Village, and located a secret area in Makna Forest. King Agni's Tomb, to be precise. I could've swore I mapped out that entire area by the Pod Landing Site and Valak Pass. I may have never known that area existed, if I hadn't decided to return to Frontier Village. I'm currently completing the chain of sidequests titled "Destroying the City Trade". In the process of completing those sidequests, I will obtain the membership card to the private night-club in Alcamoth. I need to visit Tephra Cave and the Bionis' Leg, before I return to Alcamoth.

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 8th 2013, 2:19 pm
You will be able to enter the tomb and obtain a one of a kind weapon for Reyn and take on a strong boss in the tomb in a later sidequest @Nintenbro Very Happy

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Star_o10
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 2:20 pm
I have been addicted to Mutant Mudds lately I just need to finish the last two Granny levels to complete the game 100% Very Happy

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 3:18 pm
I've been getting back into Pokémon White Version 2. I'm currently assembling a balanced team with all types covered, with the intended final build being: Dewott; Braviary; Arcanine; Umbreon; Roselia; Magnezone; Musharna; Beartic; Onix; Heracross; Altaria; and Mismagius. Of course the only way I'm able to receive Heracross and Mismagius in my game is if I receive them in trades. Fortunately, my friend BurstDash has caught me a Heracross, so all I need to be traded now is a Misdreavus.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 4:59 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles has grabbed my attention once again. I'm still finding new quests and surprise quests that I missed in previous playthroughs! Surprised

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 19654

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 87457210

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 8th 2013, 7:22 pm
^So far, how many surprise quests have you been able to locate? I'm not sure, but I believe I've only completed one surprise quest. Which was located on the Bionis' Leg. Are there any surprise quests in any of the other areas before Valak Mountain?

March 13th 2014, 5:06 pm
My Wii disc drive broke down, and I have no WiiU. So I am without a Ninty console. DSi is working though. Maybe I'll pop some games in and see how that goes.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 13th 2014, 7:50 pm
I beat Onox in OoS and Veran in OoA. Now I'm up to the second chapter in both games! ^_^
Anonymous

March 14th 2014, 5:59 pm
I obtained the Pendant of Courage in ALTTP! ♥
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

March 14th 2014, 7:49 pm
Pikmin 3 (WiiU eShop)
I made it through the fourth day but ran out of fruit juice, so I just decided to start over again from scratch. This game is so beautiful and relaxing enough to play through countless times. Very Happy

January 13th 2016, 3:10 pm
As you probably already know, I haven't been playing any videogames in a very longtime. But I would love to know what everyone else has been playing lately.

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 14th 2016, 1:03 pm
Xenoblade Chronicles X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of The Titan.

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 19654

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 87457210

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 14th 2016, 1:10 pm
Just got Zero Mission, also playing Splatoon, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and Wild Gunman

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 14th 2016, 3:12 pm
The one game I've been playing more than any other for the past week or so is Pokémon Rumble World. It's simplistic, but that only adds to its charm.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 14th 2016, 4:04 pm
@GamerZack yeah i play that for 5 min a day and will continue until i get all 720 pokemon plus there alternative forms. I think i have 680 or so now. I did spend $15 unlocking the different lands sadly, but i dont have to spend anymore for how far I am

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 14th 2016, 4:33 pm
Yeah, I used some of my eShop funds as well, but I may need to top-up my Poké Diamonds again soon.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

January 15th 2016, 1:47 pm
Tales of Zestria.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

January 15th 2016, 10:50 pm
Would anybody else like to share what games they've been playing lately? I would like to know.

My Facebook Page
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

January 31st 2016, 5:13 am
Currently playing StarCraft on the PC, Super Princess Peach on the DS/3DS and Yoshi's Woolly World on the WiiU with sister in co-op.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

February 19th 2016, 8:13 am
Been Playing the Hell out of Xenoblade Chronicles X

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 3 Captaincanucksigcopy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 19th 2016, 6:21 pm
POKEMOOOOOOOOOON!! Very Happy
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

March 13th 2016, 5:26 am
Pokemon Blue on the 3DS, Starcraft on the PC and Yoshi's Woolly World on the WiiU with sister in co-op.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

September 12th 2020, 7:54 am
Been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch. So relaxing and a great way to unwind.

I have also been playing the first Ori game on Switch. Love the graphics, the music, the gameplay. It's all so good.

On PC, I bought Return of the Phantom on GOG.com. It's an adventure game in the Opera House in Paris. You need to solve a murder and the suspect is the Phantom of the Opera. Really love the animation of the characters. It's so smooth and still looks good today. But man does the main character walks sloooowwwww.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

March 21st 2021, 1:31 pm
Bowser's Fury is great. Love the direction Nintendo is taking with the Mario series. Really enjoying it so far.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 21st 2021, 2:45 pm
Short list of games I'm playing (as in my main focus since regaining access to my long-thought-lost original NNID and its associated Nintendo 3DS and Wii U libraries):

Mario Kart 7
Mario Party: The Top 100
Pokémon Red
Pokémon Blue
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Gold
Pokémon Silver
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon X
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Sun
Pokémon Ultra Moon
Pokémon Trading Card Game
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Star Fox 64 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
Fire Emblem Fates
The "Denpa" Men 3: The Rise of Digitoll
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

April 11th 2021, 12:43 pm
Been playing Pac-Man 99. It's strangely addicting. Gobbeling up an entire row of ghosts is very satisfying. Best result so far was third.

SunDownSamurai likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 2nd 2022, 2:32 am
I started playing Pokémon Legends: Arceus for the first time this morning, and just received a tip-off leading to my first Noble Pokémon encounter (Kleavor). I gotta say, this one’s much better than I’d expected! victory

After some careful consideration, I settled on the name “Aric” for my character, completing an unintended name pattern trifecta in all three main Generation 8 playthroughs (“Arthur” in Sword, named after Arthur Pendragon; and “Arwyn” in Brilliant Diamond, a play on the Arwing fighters in the Star Fox series).

As for Pokémon nicknames, much like how my party members in Sword are named after characters in the Sonic the Hedgehog series (with my “Little Crew” named after Archieverse characters Sally Acorn, Bark the Polar Bear, and Bean the Dynamite, as well as Carbuncle, Alex Kidd, and AiAi from other well-known SEGA franchises), and those of my squadmates in Brilliant Diamond are borrowed from the Star Fox series (planets and stars in my main party, Star Fox team members in my “Little Crew,” and a mix of Star Wolf unit members and sectors in my Gym Team), I’ve decided to name my companions in Legends: Arceus after various races in The Legend of Zelda series, starting with “Deku,” my trusty partner Rowlet.

He’s since been joined by three additional buddies, “Hylian” the Shinx, “Rito” the Starly, and “Korok” the Kricketot (though she’s since evolved into a Kricketune), with several others still to come:

• A male Growlithe named “Goron”
  • A female Water-type named “Zora”
  • A male Dark-type named “Sheikah”
  • A female Pokémon named “Gerudo”
  • A male Pokémon named “Moblin”
  • A Ghost-type Pokémon named “Poe”
  • A Fairy-type Pokémon
  • A Pokémon named ChuChu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 2nd 2022, 3:41 pm
Bayonetta 3 and Persona 5 Royal, I’ve been doing a lot more handing in the pas few months even Beaton big RPGs such as Xenoblade 3, Trails of Cold Steel 3, and NeiR Automata and currently I’m 30 hours in P5R! I’m feeling good about my gaming progress though I wish I could just get paid to play these games

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

November 7th 2022, 10:49 am
Bayonetta 3 good game nuff said.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 18th 2022, 1:47 am
I'm currently replaying the first half of Xenoblade Chronicles except this time around it's Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive on the Nintendo Switch OLED. I also started playing TLoZ: Skyward Sword HD (My all-time favorite TLoZ game only better), Shin Megami Tensei V, and a little bit of Metroid Dread.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 18th 2022, 2:24 pm
Mostly Splatoon 3 and Pokémon Violet.

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 19th 2023, 6:04 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:Too many games... I've gotta stop (or at least slow down) since i spend a lot now days Sad
You can buy me some games for the Nintendo Switch instead if you want. I swear that I won't complain even once about it. LOL!

RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

January 19th 2023, 7:47 pm

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 31st 2023, 9:39 pm
Been going back and forth between FE Engage, Persona 3 Portable, and Persona 4 Golden

RyanNerdyGamer and SunDownSamurai like this post

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

February 1st 2023, 10:19 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:Been going back and forth between FE Engage, Persona 3 Portable, and Persona 4 Golden

What chapter are you currently at now in FE Engage? I'm still saved at the beginning of the "Retaking the Castle" battle. I've been taking my sweet time with Engage, and I'm doing every last thing I can think of to stay on top of character development and enhance my entire party's capabilities and attributes.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 2nd 2023, 12:40 am
Pokémon SV (yes, I own both versions, though I’ll most likely only get the DLC for one of ‘em, as with SwSh), and also Super Mario Maker 2, since it’s about time I complete the other three main volumes of “Super Mario Mini DX”… 😅
SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

February 2nd 2023, 6:43 pm
SunDownSamurai wrote:
KokorOtaku wrote:Been going back and forth between FE Engage, Persona 3 Portable, and Persona 4 Golden

What chapter are you currently at now in FE Engage? I'm still saved at the beginning of the "Retaking the Castle" battle. I've been taking my sweet time with Engage, and I'm doing every last thing I can think of to stay on top of character development and enhance my entire party's capabilities and attributes.

🦗🦗🦗 Chirp... Chirp... Chirp...
Okaaayyyy... Not so much then, I guess. LOL! Very Happy

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

February 2nd 2023, 7:06 pm
I've just been slowly chipping away at Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive recently and trying to do just a handful of sidequests at a time now, because it really does feel like such an arduous task to complete every single sidequest in the game all over again even if the last time I played Xenoblade Chronicles was an entire decade ago. I just can't wait to take a lengthy break at the same exact point I did the first time I played the original game. I've never explored the game past Alcamoth, so this will be the very first time that I've stepped foot on the Mechonis Fallen Arm. I want to play through that part of the game on a 1440p monitor with the M-Classic, so Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive doesn't look any worse visually then Xenoblade Chronicles 2 & Torna, because I definitely plan to experience the sequel and its prequel that same way too.

I also made it through the entire first area of Huntdown, but I haven't met all the requisites for each level yet. So far, it has been a really good side-scrolling shooter, but it would probably be a much more enjoyable game if I was playing it co-op.

Last edited by SunDownSamurai on February 4th 2023, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 2nd 2023, 8:52 pm
@SunDownSamurai I’ve barely touched my copy since buying it. It’s in my backlog, but there are only so many hours in the day than can be sunk into such a massive action RPG.

Of course, being utterly rubbish and/or garbage at the game doesn’t exactly motivate me either… 😅

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 24th 2023, 2:11 am
Has anyone else tried Coromon? I highly recommend it if you haven’t (tl;dr: it’s a super-good Pokémon-like RPG with more than enough unique features to make it feel like its own thing… oh, and at least one music track that sounds like something straight from a Rare-developed N64 game).

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)