Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

What are you playing this Halloween?

+6
Sneaker
Amufungal
NINTENBRO
SKTTR
Andy
Golden Freiza
10 posters
Go down
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

What are you playing this Halloween? Empty What are you playing this Halloween?

October 26th 2011, 3:37 pm
I'll play Castlevania Rebirth! How about you?
Andy
Andy

What are you playing this Halloween? Empty Re: What are you playing this Halloween?

October 26th 2011, 4:05 pm
If iu make it in time, i will eat some candy and play some good ol' mario 64.

Admin

What are you playing this Halloween? Empty Re: What are you playing this Halloween?

October 26th 2011, 4:07 pm
MADWORLD and The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return for a Halloween theme.
I recently got them from a friend in the UK, (they weren't released in Germany) so these just came right. Maybe Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop (another 2 unreleased games I hope to get from my UK friend).

Other than that I'm gonna beat Xenoblade Chronicles before Skyward Sword arrives.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 26th 2011, 5:29 pm
LoZ: Skyward Sword

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 26th 2011, 6:35 pm
SKTTR you're German? When did our national flags start showing up on our profile? Surprised

I will play Kingdom Hearts but only The Nightmare Before Christmas world Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

October 27th 2011, 2:42 pm
Halloween is not populair in the Netherlands, so I'll probably watch a horror movie and play Enemy Zero for the PC and Soul of Darkness for DSiWare (if I haven't finished it by then).
OgreTheShrek
OgreTheShrek

October 27th 2011, 2:45 pm
@Sneaker Would you recommend House of The Dead Overkill as a scary enough game to play on Halloween?

What are you playing this Halloween? 4679814
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

October 27th 2011, 3:06 pm
Yeah, great game. Not as good as the first Resident Evil onrail shooter because of the shaky camera, but a very fun game with nice Grindhouse humor and loads of zombies to kill.
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 28th 2011, 1:03 pm
Is Fragile Dreams a good game to pick up as a spooky Halloween game?

What are you playing this Halloween? Star_o10
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

October 28th 2011, 2:20 pm
Staroceancrazy wrote:Is Fragile Dreams a good game to pick up as a spooky Halloween game?

Definately.
Ace
Ace

October 28th 2011, 2:56 pm
I will play Anima Ark of Sinners.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

October 29th 2011, 7:30 am
That game is definately horrible Wink.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 29th 2011, 7:35 am
Ace wrote:I will play Anima Ark of Sinners.
I still can't find an updated review for the revised American version.
RoboYoshi
RoboYoshi

October 29th 2011, 11:35 am
It is really good actually I would give it a 7/10 Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)