Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Nintendo TVii launches tomorrow Title_tvii

Nintendo announced that Nintendo TVii will be available to all Wii U owners in North America for free on December 20, which is tomorrow. Getting the service from the Nintendo eShop or from a system update is yet to be determine.

Expect cable and satellite provider support on their respective United States and Canada regions, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Instant Video to be available on the Nintendo TVii. Unfortunately, Netflix and TiVo will have to wait a little longer to join the party in early 2013.

Nintendo TVii has new ways to interact with movies, sports, and TV shows with Facebook, Twitter, and Miiverse instantly on the Wii U Gamepad.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
December 19th 2012, 1:04 pmKokorOtaku
I'm still curious to see of I can watch anime on here for free, or if it's just the TV on the GamePad
KingreX32
December 19th 2012, 1:27 pmKingreX32
can wait to try this out.
SkywardL
December 20th 2012, 7:25 pmSkywardL
Nintendo TVii is now available without the need of a system update or download from eShop.

Just tap Nintendo TVii from the home screen and you're ready to go.
KingreX32
December 20th 2012, 10:35 pmKingreX32
i was trying it out a bit today. It looks cool.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)