Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Nintendo has announced a brand new service called "Nintendo TVii". Users can watch movies, television shows and sports on the WiiU.

WiiU Press Event: Nintendo Announces Nintendo TVii Nintendo-tvii

Nintendo TVii is currently due to release in the United States and Canada. The service will be available free of charge with no monthly fee's or contracts.

Source: Click here

Comments

Amufungal
September 13th 2012, 11:49 amAmufungal
What about Netflix or Hulu?
KingreX32
September 13th 2012, 11:52 amKingreX32
WoW, Free eh. Thats Insane. How did Nintendo pull that off?

you can see the trailer here.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/17085371-wii-u-nintendo-tvii-trailer-
Biorn the Viking
September 13th 2012, 11:56 amBiorn the Viking
Ringofungal wrote:What about Netflix or Hulu?

From what I gathered, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Instant Video will all be incorporated into TVii. I could be wrong, but every article I came across pointed towards that direction so I'm not entirely sure how it works.
Megatron2000
September 13th 2012, 12:05 pmMegatron2000
Then how could the service be free when Netflix requires a paid membership? |/
Biorn the Viking
September 13th 2012, 12:14 pmBiorn the Viking
Not sure. I'm just posting what I read & hear from the press event streams. Sorry Megatron!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)