Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Resident Evil: Revelations (Briefing Room) Empty Resident Evil: Revelations (Briefing Room)

November 19th 2012, 5:24 pm
I'll be purchasing a copy of Resident Evil: Revelations and a Circle Pad Pro next month. I'll be searching for some Zombie killing cohorts, once I've completed the main Campaign Mode. If you're interested in joining up with each other for some Zombie killing fun, just let me know what day & time. I'm usually available to play in the evenings. Around 9-10 p.m. EST. would be a great time for me, but we can compromise upon the time. Until then, keep your wits about you soldier. Very Happy

Resident Evil: Revelations (Briefing Room) Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations (Briefing Room)

November 21st 2012, 10:18 pm
Since I've so sadly cancelled my pre-order for S&ASRT, I decided to just order a new copy of this magnificent game. RE:R is currently listed for only $19.99 at North American Amazon, so I also had enough left over in my account to order a new pair of HORI earbuds. Now I just need to order a Circle Pad Pro from GameStop, and I'll be all set for Raid Mode. Do you guys know there are actually sellers at Amazon who are listing the CPP for about $40 a piece?! I think that's just f*¢k!ηg ridiculous! Seriously, some of the sellers on Amazon are unbelievable. Anyways, one of the customer review's compared the quality of the HORI earbuds to that of earbuds which usually cost three times as much. It does seem believable, but I'm sure you guys already know about fake customer review's. So do any of WiiWareWave's member's own a pair of HORI earbuds? If so, could you please confirm their level of quality for me?

Resident Evil: Revelations (Briefing Room) Empty Re: Resident Evil: Revelations (Briefing Room)

November 21st 2012, 10:44 pm
HORI? Earbuds? Hm, never heard or seen those. I wouldn't know.

As for RE:R, have fun. It's a really good game. I'm playing Hell mode from time to time and man, is it tough. I'm also using Gyro controls. Feel it's far better to aim that way. If you have the time, definitely hit me up. I'll team with ya in Raid Mode. Let me know when you get the game and have access to it. I'll tell you my skype. Oh, and maybe by that time, my Nintendo Network ID when my WiiU comes in Monday.

NINTENBRO

November 21st 2012, 11:19 pm
For sure Komicturtle, but it'll be a long while, before I'll be able to purchase a laptop my friend. You can still provide me with your Skype ahead of time, though. I definitely want your Nintendo Network ID# too. But I can't believe you've never seen anything about HORI accessorie's before. Their screen protector's are very highly regarded and considered the very best on the market. They're also officially licensed by Nintendo, just as all of their accessorie's are. Which means if they cause any type of damage to your 3DS, your warranty with Nintendo will still stand valid (for the lack of a better word that's still stuck on my damn tongue).

Komicturtle, you seriously don't know what earbuds are?!

November 22nd 2012, 12:28 am
No no no, I didn't know HORI made earbuds nor am I aware of it. I'm somewhat familiar with HORI as a good brand, but nothing on their earbuds. The headphones I use are Apple's iPod earbuds and one that came with my phone that's pretty decent.

NINTENBRO

November 25th 2012, 4:50 pm
I know the gyro controls are the quickest control scheme for aiming, but they feel too loose and unstable for me. Komicturtle, do you happen to know if the CPP control's are anymore stable and precise? I know there'll be a major loss in aiming speed, but as long as my aim is stable and precise...

aiming stability & precision >>>>>>> aiming speed

November 25th 2012, 5:19 pm
I find the gyro more precise than using the slide pad. I don't have a CCPro(XL) so I can't answer. I believe RoryLee and Tech101 have the CCPro so try asking them.

NINTENBRO

November 28th 2012, 6:52 pm
Hey Komicturtle, if I complete episodes 1-3, it says I'll unlock levels 1-7 in Raid Mode. So, will I then be able to access Raid Mode, afterwards?

Another stupid question for anybody. Did I use correct sentence structure in my last sentence? I'm extremely OCD about certain things, and that's one of my pet peeves.

October 30th 2013, 12:48 pm
If anyone would like to join me for some Raid Mode tomorrow night, let me know in this thread.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)