Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Deluxe Digital Promotion details Wiiubox
I change my mind. Now I want a Black Wii U

A Nintendo press release details more about the Deluxe Digital Promotion for those who purchase a Black Wii U, and the details are actually very rewarding.

Every download purchase from the Wii U eShop, you'll receive points that is 10% of the purchase amount. For example, purchasing New Super Mario Bros U from the Wii U eShop with the price tag of $59.99, you'll receive a total of 599 points from that purchase. Every time you pass the 500 points mark, you can receive a code worth $5 in credit.

Here's the awesome part about this promotion, you have a choice to redeem the credit either to your Wii U eShop balance or to your Nintendo 3DS eShop balance. There will be a website arriving in December known as http://ddp.nintendo.com/

In the website, you can see the points you’ve earned and receive codes for Nintendo eShop credit by signing in with their Nintendo Network ID and password. It's not conformed yet, however, this bold statement implies that the Deluxe Digital Promotion website will also be your unified account system as well.

This promotion will last until December of 2014.

Are you more excited about the Deluxe Digital Promotion? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Last edited by SkywardL on October 30th 2012, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
October 30th 2012, 2:02 pmKokorOtaku
Sweet! That'll help me with picking up some 3DS titles
KingreX32
October 30th 2012, 2:30 pmKingreX32
NOICE!!!!!!!!!!

Although this means nothign to me as I wont be buying my games Digital.
TheGingerDoctor
October 30th 2012, 3:18 pmTheGingerDoctor
GamerZack high-fives Harmo-tomo!
SkywardL
October 31st 2012, 11:16 amSkywardL
This deal will definitely encourage me to download more 3DS retail games for a lower price.
Anonymous
October 31st 2012, 11:17 amGuest
This will allow me to buy many more games! I love you
TheGingerDoctor
November 1st 2012, 7:54 pmTheGingerDoctor
As good as this promotion is, I'd still prefer the Premium Pack to be available in white. If push comes to shove, however, I'll cave in and opt for black come whenever-I-can-afford-one. Wink
KokorOtaku
November 1st 2012, 7:57 pmKokorOtaku
I'll be buying crashmo with this deal, buying NSMBU and then getting $5 back to my 3DS and spending only $2 on crashmo
TheGingerDoctor
November 1st 2012, 9:39 pmTheGingerDoctor
@Harmo-tomo: When is Fallblox coming out? It looks quite interesting. Mallo FTW!! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)