Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Empty How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem?

January 1st 2015, 10:43 am
After all-of-a-sudden done I ended up with 37 DDP codes by the time the promotion ended earlier today! That's a grand total of $185 worth of free eshop credit! I just got my last code today after making a last-minute purchase on the Wii U eshop yesterday!

So how many codes did you guys and gals of the community receive? I'd like to know! Wink

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? 19654

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? 87457210

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Empty Re: How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem?

January 1st 2015, 9:46 pm
Surprised 37 I only made 22!

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? Empty Re: How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem?

January 2nd 2015, 1:20 pm
I would never have gotten anywhere near that many if it weren't for all of the review codes that I received last year. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 2nd 2015, 7:33 pm
If I got points for 3DS games I'd have a lot more though

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

January 3rd 2015, 8:15 pm
DDP?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 4th 2015, 11:06 am
GamerZack87 wrote:DDP?
Deluxe Digital Promotion. It's a program that just ended, but was available to Deluxe Model Wii U owners that earned them $5 eshop credit for every $50 they spent on eshop downloads for their Wii U. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

January 4th 2015, 3:12 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:DDP?
Deluxe Digital Promotion. It's a program that just ended, but was available to Deluxe Model Wii U owners that earned them $5 eshop credit for every $50 they spent on eshop downloads for their Wii U. Wink
Oh. Neat. Smile
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

January 5th 2015, 6:13 pm
Unlucky thirteen lol. Smile

How Many Deluxe Digital Promotion Codes Did You Redeem? D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)