Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials Empty Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials

October 25th 2012, 1:50 pm
I understand where Nintendo is coming from and all they're trying to say is they have games that anyone can enjoy not just gamers, but so many people think that Nintendo is saying that it's not good to be a gamer. Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials 1625187496

What do you think about this?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials Empty Re: Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials

October 25th 2012, 2:43 pm
I thought it was sarcasm to the people who say Nintendo is not for gamers, as you can clearly see they are a gamer with a gaming machine

Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials Empty Re: Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials

October 25th 2012, 2:44 pm
To me, Some news media and some people... pretty much took this WAY TOO out of context.

Because from what I can tell, the New Super Mario Bros. 2 commercial with Gabrielle Douglas (for example) have her advertising it by later saying the following "I am not a gamer..." BUT then continuing with this "... with my 3DS, I'm a coin collecting champion!".

In other words, but this is just my own opinion about this, she's just saying that she is immersed with the game so much to the point where she feels that she's not just playing a game, but she has become a "coin collecting champion" for New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Could the commercials have been better ? Sure, but I hope that the certain news media and some other certain people don't take this out of context next time they see something like this without looking what's actually in the commercial.

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 25th 2012, 3:26 pm
Oh, no! Nintendo has offended insecure gamers across the globe! Hahahaha! Come on now! Get a life, for real.

Admin

October 25th 2012, 4:45 pm
They're actors saying "I'm not a gamer..."

Of course they're not gamers. That's the point Very Happy

Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking

October 25th 2012, 5:57 pm
This is why we can't have nice thing's.

Super Coinage!

October 25th 2012, 6:02 pm
Me as Travis Touchdown: I am a Japanese video gamer looking to be the number 1 assassin and I am not a gamer Razz

Super Coinage!

October 25th 2012, 6:06 pm
If you bought yourself a game console and play games you are a gamer lol. Rolling Eyes

Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

October 25th 2012, 7:17 pm
Eureka, Harmoknight, and SkywardL are so funny lol. lol!

Nintendo receives backlash from their I'm not a gamer commercials Images10
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

October 25th 2012, 7:53 pm
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask commercial

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)