Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Wii U launch title surveys at Club Nintendo  -flQTyJVCkTdbxqYLl2JnB22SNH4Ri3bWii U launch title surveys at Club Nintendo  6pxWe13vnwTvXlNtJeje0FzP9DFLJS6kWii U launch title surveys at Club Nintendo  FNBD9LgDgNfQaIpEsdvADQfPSzWv8WoSWii U launch title surveys at Club Nintendo  X-LF5AsEZmV_k4VaAmwueLC-fdQaOtJN

Wii U system launch is now official a month from now, which means Club Nintendo members will now be able to process on pre-registering surveys for first-party Wii U launch titles. These titles are New Super Mario Bros. U, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Nintendo Land, and SiNG PARTY. Right now the surveys are for retail copies only. Surveys for downloadable versions will appear later.

What's interesting is that the Nintendo Network logo are located on the upper right corner of the cover art and they're on every title. Even if you're not planing on purchasing or registering them on Club Nintendo on launch day, it's still worth getting the extra Coins just in case you eventually own them.

Which first-party Wii U launch tiles are you interested the most? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Last edited by SkywardL on October 18th 2012, 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
October 18th 2012, 2:37 pmKokorOtaku
I'm going to be getting NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Ninja Gaiden 3 all as downloads, well Nintendo land physical first the sell it and download it
KingreX32
October 18th 2012, 4:28 pmKingreX32
of the game seen in the article, the only one im getting is Nintendo land. Cause it comes with the Delux model.
DigiDestined
October 18th 2012, 5:56 pmDigiDestined
You won't get New Super Mario Bros. U?
KingreX32
October 18th 2012, 6:36 pmKingreX32
nope
Ragnarok
October 19th 2012, 12:01 pmRagnarok
Wow you don't even want Ninja Gaiden 3? Surprised
KokorOtaku
October 19th 2012, 12:11 pmKokorOtaku
I filled one out for Ninja Gaiden 3, because I kinda want that one, but I get put off from the western reviews, but famitsu gave the original a 38/40... IDK I'll see how WiiU version will do along with Tekken since that got a 39/40
Tsubasa
October 19th 2012, 12:45 pmTsubasa
Famitsu seems to be giving almost every western game a near perfect score lately. Wii U launch title surveys at Club Nintendo  1625187496
KokorOtaku
October 19th 2012, 1:02 pmKokorOtaku
Yeah that what I hate as well, but I can believe the more original titles are closer to the right thing (SS, FFXIII2, MH3, DQIX, and what ever else that gets perfect or near perfect) i hope they start reviewing more accurately from now on, although RE6 and Ninja Gaiden 3 are ones I'd believe famitsu over the others, but I'll have to play them 1st
KingreX32
October 19th 2012, 6:55 pmKingreX32
Ragnarok wrote:Wow you don't even want Ninja Gaiden 3? Surprised

Nope. here the thing with WiiU games. Yes im happy that we nintendo gamers are starting to get the awesome games we missed out on. But personally i have a rule. The same thing goes for movies. Im not going to ply Assassins Creed 3 or Ninja Gaiden 3 or mass Effect 3 if I havent played the other games in the series.

The story isnt going to make sense to me. I was even contemplating weather or not I was still going to get Arkham City for the same reason.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)