Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
Nintendobuddy64
Nintendobuddy64

I'm a little late to this party. Empty I'm a little late to this party.

October 14th 2012, 7:43 pm
It's great to be a member of a nice Wii community like this one now that I've finally got a Wii of my own!

I know that I'm a little late to the Wii party, but I hope you guys will help me out with the games you all have probably beaten long ago lol.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

I'm a little late to this party. Empty Re: I'm a little late to this party.

October 14th 2012, 8:30 pm
welcome to the site. Add your number to our Wii registry or list thingy.

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t443-wii-friend-codes-topic

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

I'm a little late to this party. Captaincanucksigcopy
Nintendobuddy64
Nintendobuddy64

October 14th 2012, 8:38 pm
Where can I find this number?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 14th 2012, 9:27 pm
It's located on your Address Book. Which is located on the Wii Message Board. On the Home Menu, click on the Envelope icon in the lower right-hand corner. A calendar, memo pad and a Pen/Pencil & Paper icon will appear. Click on the Pen/Pencil & Paper icon, and your Address Book will appear. Your Wii console friend code will be located near the top of the cover page. My friend code is located in my signature below. ↓ Very Happy

October 14th 2012, 10:31 pm
I found it I think, but now what?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 14th 2012, 11:02 pm
You have the option of swapping your friend code with others, so you can register each other. Allowing you to send messages to each other, and if you happen to be feeling generous, you can also send each other gifts. Which would consist of a VC or WiiWare title from the WiiShop. My good Wii friend Rory just recently gifted me La-Mulana. You can even register email addresses. If you wish to, you can post your Wii FC in the thread KingreX32 provided a link to above. I'm a little late to this party. 631737971

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)