Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Ninjabee will sting the Wii U eshop with A World of Keflings this Spring:

photo 1WiiWareWaveDevelopersAndPublishersonTwitter_zps0899173f.png

The developer of A World of Keflings, Ninjabee has apologized that the game wasn't released on Wii U in 2013, but has confirmed that the game is still coming to the platform late this Spring! A World of Keflings is a kingdom building game with adventure and action thrown into the mix and features tiny people known as Keflings.

WiiWareWaves' owner Rukiafan is currently trying to interview the developer for our first developers interview of 2014 so I'll let you know if or when the developer accepts Rukiafans' request!

Are you as hyped as I am about this games' expected arrival on the Wii U eshop in late Spring of this year? Please post your comments below!

Comments

KeAfan7
I'm looking forward to this one! Thanks for posting this article. Wink
Trinity33
This could be a good game so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for reviews and news about this game.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
January 4th 2014, 1:30 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Sounds interesting. I can't wait to learn more about this game.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)