Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Mole Mania (Discussion) Empty Mole Mania (Discussion)

September 26th 2012, 4:00 pm
I decided to download this puzzler, because it was recommended to me by a friend. I was also interested in the fact that Mole Mania was produced by Miyamoto. I haven't had a chance to DIG into this yet, because I'm in the middle of so many other games right now. Have any other WiiWareWave member's downloaded Mole Mania? If so, what do you think of it, so far?

Mole Mania (Discussion) Empty Re: Mole Mania (Discussion)

October 7th 2012, 11:40 am
I tried the game, but did not like it.
The level design seems rushed and there is a bug that freezes the game.

Mole Mania (Discussion) 010
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 7th 2012, 3:11 pm
I haven't played this game very much yet, and I've already reached a puzzle I'm having difficulty solving. I'm sure it has a very logical solution, but I just wasn't motivated enough to put that much brain power into it.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

November 4th 2012, 6:34 pm
A friend of mine has the original Game Pak, and it's still one of my favourite Game Boy games to this day. It was one of my most anticipated potential VC games for 3DS...so it's odd that I still have yet to download it. Laughing

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 4th 2012, 6:43 pm
It's finally out in Japanese eShop Smile I know this is weird but I usually switch the date of my 3DS to the date a game is originally released in Japan, but it's hard to do this for games that arnt out in Japan

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)