Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+31
pinkiepie
ToughGamer
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
Nintendobuddy64
PrinnyDood
Yusei Fudo
Clαππαd
Otaku
Gekkouga-Senpai
Raith
LizofDoom
OgreTheShrek
Marioman18
pizzacore
Ragnarok
Golden_Toad
mieu-fire
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
ShanaNoShakugan
Megatron2000
Aqua Cherry Blossom
DigiDestined
NINTENBRO
Akatsuki
KingreX32
kwotain
KeAfan7
GreenwithEnvy
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
35 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

September 14th 2012, 2:59 pm
Oh, yeah! I've been trying to acquire more MW3 FC's for you KingreX32, but LTG has been the only person to acknowledge my request, so far. Do you own GoldenEye 007 KingreX32? I may or may not be a little more lucky, when it comes down to acquiring some GE FC's for you my friend.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

September 14th 2012, 5:50 pm
Nintenbro, the [insert chromatic hue] Ranger...that actually has a really nice ring to it. A much nicer ring than some other usernames (I'm looking at you, ThatGuyWithHippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, the Seafoam Ranger). It's like everybody would see you as iconic. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 14th 2012, 5:54 pm
Wonder if WiiU can have a sorta mushroom force thing via Miiverse?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

September 14th 2012, 5:56 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Wonder if WiiU can have a sorta mushroom force thing via Miiverse?
I gather you're a fan of the show? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 14th 2012, 7:34 pm
Sorry haven't read mushroom force

Super Coinage!

September 14th 2012, 11:30 pm
You should join!
It doesn't get more Japanese then Power Rangers, although I'm not much of a fan myself I still periodically view the Mushroom Force thread Smile
Oopsie I forgot to comment on your signature Laughing
I think every Nintendo fan can't wait to buy a WiiU Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 15th 2012, 4:36 am
Dark Pit: You've got me confused with the other guy. THIS Pit is no pawn. I'll deal with him. But only after I finish YOU!
Medusa: Hm, now this is a little bizarre.
Pit: I know, right? The mouth on that guy. I'd never talk like that.
Medusa: That's not what I meant.
Palutena: Sorry, he can be a little thick.
Pittoo FTW!! Very Happy
HarmoKnight wrote:Sorry haven't read mushroom force
WHAT?! Surprised
...Crying or Very sad
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

September 15th 2012, 6:36 am
Nintenbro wrote:Oh, yeah! I've been trying to acquire more MW3 FC's for you KingreX32, but LTG has been the only person to acknowledge my request, so far. Do you own GoldenEye 007 KingreX32? I may or may not be a little more lucky, when it comes down to acquiring some GE FC's for you my friend.

yesive got golden eye. I will send you my fc later on today

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Captaincanucksigcopy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 15th 2012, 9:55 am
RE4 is great

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 15th 2012, 1:33 pm
Premium Packs are selling out everywhere! Oh well, I wanted a white Wii U, so I guess I'm left with no alternative. Wink
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 12:37 am
Some spandex wearing superhero cosplayers lol. Laughing

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 12:55 am
www.com...that should be WiiWareWave's URL. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 7:07 am
Cosplay

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 2:25 pm
Wii U
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 5:30 pm
Spike

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 5:58 pm
Shinizumi. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 1:56 am
Looked like Kushina wanted to join

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 4:12 am
HarmoKnight wrote:Looked like Kushina wanted to join
She did join. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 4:56 am
I just thought of something funnier then 24
Lay it on me buddy
Hahahahaaha

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 5:21 am
HarmoKnight: "I'd like to preorder a Wii U, please." Smile
Cashier: "Would you like to supersize that today?" Neutral
HarmoKnight: "Yes, one Deluxe Bundle please." Very Happy
Cashier: "For an extra 50c you can add bacon, cheese and avocado to your burger." Neutral
HarmoKnight: "Pardon?" Surprised
Cashier: "For an extra 50c you can-" Neutral
HarmoKnight: "I heard that part. But since when does GameStop sell hamburgers?" Surprised
Cashier: "GameStop?! I thought this was Burger King!!" Neutral
HarmoKnight: "Nope, this is definitely GameStop." Wink
Cashier: "You mean to say that for two years I've been selling video games?!" Neutral
HarmoKnight: "Sure have." Wink
Cashier: "That is FREAKING AWESOME!!" Neutral
HarmoKnight: "So...can I preorder my Wii U please?" Very Happy
Cashier: "Sure. Regular or Diet Coke with that?" Neutral
HarmoKnight: "Dude...GameStop...remember?" Neutral
Cashier: "Sorry, force of habit..." Neutral
And that's how HarmoKnight preordered his Wii U!
HarmoKnight wrote:I just thought of something funnier then 24
Lay it on me buddy
Hahahahaaha
SpongeBob and Patrick, Best Friends Forever!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 10:59 am
Mario

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 17th 2012, 11:58 am
The WiiU is already completely sold out in my state. Surprised

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 4:20 pm
I think somebody likes to be in yellow. Wink
HarmoKnight wrote:Mario
Where?! We thought he went missing! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 6:15 pm
Ki Ki ki
That's not what a bat sounds like!
Wooob woob woob
Neither is that!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 6:19 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Ki Ki ki
That's not what a bat sounds like!
Wooob woob woob
Neither is that!
I...don't get it. Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 6:50 pm
I was saying a line from KIU and I said Ki to represent the color yellow

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 7:24 pm
No Wii U for me at launch... Crying or Very sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 17th 2012, 8:23 pm
POW

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 18th 2012, 1:33 am
I hope I can figure out which Wii U to get... Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 18th 2012, 8:56 am
Kushina ranger with a huge Kokoro
Awww so cute

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 18th 2012, 3:41 pm
I'm giving some serious thought towards getting the Basic Pack...look at my serious emoticon -> Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 18th 2012, 6:51 pm
Kawaii girls and a few guys

September 18th 2012, 7:06 pm
I hope you enjoy Bayonetta 2, and make sure you rub it in the faces of those Playstation & Xbox fanboys. They absolutely love the fact that WiiU is receiving an exclusive hardcore title.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 18th 2012, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Super Coinage!

September 18th 2012, 7:37 pm
I hope Nintendo buys platinum games, they sure are close with MadWorld being exclusive, infinite space, and of course Bayonetta 2 and wonderful 101
On topic: FCs

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 18th 2012, 8:58 pm
I'd definitely like to get something Deluxe from Nintendo. It's not the Wii U Premium Pack, though...it's Freakyforms Deluxe! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 11:00 am
Pretty

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 2:09 pm
W-to-the-i-to-the-i-to-the-U...it's the newest home console that's fun for...uh...you...well, I think we've all learned that I can't - and shouldn't - rap. Razz
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 7:26 pm
Kawaii Rangers + 4 dudes. Laughing

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 7:35 pm
Rukia is cute

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 8:26 pm
Konata turning to look at the beholder. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 8:32 pm
Liken the retro look

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 9:31 pm
Could you imagine Konata as a Power Ranger? Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 20th 2012, 1:29 am
Power Mushrooms! 0_o

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 20th 2012, 4:06 am
Don't forget about your role as Yellow Ranger! You do enjoy it, don't you? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 20th 2012, 7:59 pm
Cute rangers

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 20th 2012, 8:25 pm
I know for a fact that Japanese girls loooove male Super Sentai. Wink

By the way, you can expect a shiny new copy of Green Power in your D.I.Y. Showcase. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 20th 2012, 8:49 pm
Speaking of wiiware, I bought my very last wii shop title today, La-Mulana

September 20th 2012, 8:52 pm
I hope she's waiting, while you're looking. And I hope she's looking, while you're waiting. Very Happy

Super Coinage!

September 20th 2012, 8:53 pm
Codes are almost extinct Smile

September 20th 2012, 11:14 pm
Is she Japanese or is she a girl who wishes to live in Japan like you do? |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)