Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 24th 2012, 6:06 pm
Surprised Hikari? As in Dawn from Pokemon?

Admin

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 24th 2012, 6:33 pm
No, as in Light element. Surprised

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 24th 2012, 6:45 pm
Oh right I forgot Hikari meant light... (kid icaruses Japanese name)

Admin

on October 24th 2012, 7:27 pm
Kokoro no Tomo sounds like My Neighbor Totoro. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

on October 24th 2012, 7:45 pm
That's quite a backstory! |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 24th 2012, 7:50 pm
Optimus: Well that's just Prime.
Rattrap: Or what's left of him, anyway.
Everybody glares at Rattrap.
Rattrap: I know...I know..."Shut up, Rattrap!"...

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 24th 2012, 7:51 pm
Long story bro

Admin

on October 24th 2012, 7:57 pm
A friend of the heart. Wink

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 1:19 am
Bleach is your favourite anime, correct? Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 9:25 am
Tele story

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 11:03 am
I'm sure you'll make it there eventually. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 11:28 am
Thanks Sad its just it might take up to 10 years to do so, I'm hoping I can at least stay there for a while before its technically considered moved, like to there and do everything I need to do to move there while I'm there

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 11:59 am
Japan changed their foreign policies? confused

on October 25th 2012, 12:12 pm
Apparently, I talked to someone on NintendoLife who I trust and lives there and that's what he said

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 12:14 pm
That sucks...is it still easy to travel there for vacation purposes?

on October 25th 2012, 12:23 pm
I don't know I'll ask him tomorrow since its too late to ask now. But basicly he said you need to have a 4 year degree in order to stay and find a job there Sad I'm still thinking about it since I can still go to college, but because of real life experiences college just rubs me the wrong way. But I may go to Japan to go to college, that way I'll be there and earn my keep, seems easier then going through all that here then trying to save up to go there

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 3:59 pm
The one Japanese person on Nintendo Life you trust...you mean Akatsuki? I like him, he's really friendly. Plus, I can practice speaking Japanese with him...as long as it's on here and not. NLife. Laughing

ON-TOPIC: BurstDash has been to Japan multiple times. Next time, I might go with him too. Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 5:48 pm
No Tsunchinoko is the guy I'm talking about, I didn't know Akatsuki went there as well.
Anyways vote team plasma Very Happy

on October 25th 2012, 6:29 pm
Only college students can head to Japan now? Surprised

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 6:56 pm
I think I'm more obsessive then you are consider how much I posted compared to you Very Happy

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 7:04 pm
That would be sweet. Smile
HarmoKnight wrote:I think I'm more obsessive then you are consider how much I posted compared to you Very Happy
If that's true, then...what does that make me?! Super-obsessive? Mega-obsessive? Ultra-obsessive?! Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 7:08 pm
3 Links, one more and you could play four swords

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 7:10 pm
You have 3DS? I have 3DS! Let us all have 3DS! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 7:12 pm
I thought that was Q-Bert not Game and Watch :O unless you count G&W's Taunt Very Happy

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 7:14 pm
What about Nintendo 64?! Crying or Very sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 7:18 pm
^id like that as well as GCN to, but I think they would only allow that to CPP users, but if they did that as well as select WW titles I'd be happy Smile

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 7:46 pm
Retro consoles... :F

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 7:47 pm
I have Vermin, Manhole, DK JR. Mario cement factory, Game and watch collect 1 and 2, and Gallery 1 and 2

Admin

on October 25th 2012, 7:59 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:I have Vermin, Manhole, DK JR. Mario cement factory, Game and watch collect 1 and 2, and Gallery 1 and 2
Those are the ones I like that are out right now! Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 25th 2012, 8:10 pm
I have the Japanese version of Collection 1

Admin

on October 26th 2012, 1:40 am
Retro Nintendo software FTW!! Very Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 26th 2012, 8:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
No judgement here, OBJECTION!

on October 26th 2012, 12:19 pm
A friend code.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 26th 2012, 1:20 pm
I remember a little bit of Yu Yu back in the day

Admin

on October 26th 2012, 4:46 pm
My favourite SEGA Mega Drive (SEGA Genesis) game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 26th 2012, 5:56 pm
Judgement is a cool attack in pokemon

Admin

on October 26th 2012, 7:05 pm
I like playing retro handheld games on my 3DS, though we may never see Super Mario Bros. Deluxe VC... Sad

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 26th 2012, 7:45 pm
I hope we get more GBA on VC so we can get Drill Dozer

Admin

on October 26th 2012, 8:25 pm
Hehehehe...SNES! Laughing

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 26th 2012, 8:43 pm
Bitty

Admin

on October 26th 2012, 9:50 pm
3DS Fried Chicken...mmm...

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 26th 2012, 9:57 pm
Is your birthday coming up?

Admin

on October 26th 2012, 10:06 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Is your birthday coming up?
However did you guess, Harmo? Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 27th 2012, 9:30 am
Well happy birthday next week

Admin

on October 27th 2012, 4:03 pm
HarmoKnight wrote:Well happy birthday next week
Thank you, Harmo. Smile

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 27th 2012, 5:19 pm
I wish more people were in this thread...

on October 27th 2012, 5:25 pm
has friend code in it
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 27th 2012, 5:40 pm
Has nothing in it. Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on October 27th 2012, 6:15 pm
Haz notification

Admin

on October 27th 2012, 9:07 pm
You have no Neo Geo games?! Surprised

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum