Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Looks like Reggie is extremely pleased with the consumer feedback and support for the WiiU.

Nintendo: WiiU Preorders Extremely Strong Wii-u-blowout-schedule-guesses

"We've announced the price and we have a number of retailers taking pre-orders and the feedback that I'm getting from retailers is extremely strong in terms of pre-sales and consumer excitement at the store. In the end... I care about the consumer who's putting money down on a pre-order and whether or not we're presenting a great value to them. Based on some of the reports I'm getting, the answer is yes."

Source: Click here

Comments

christicehurst
September 14th 2012, 5:44 amchristicehurst
His body is shaking
KingreX32
September 14th 2012, 6:12 amKingreX32
Today im going tostop by my gamestop and see if i can preorder mine. They Want a 50 dollar deposit
Tasuki
September 14th 2012, 7:43 amTasuki
I pre ordered mine from Bestbuy. No waiting in lines on release day and best of all free shipping. Very Happy
SkywardL
September 14th 2012, 9:18 amSkywardL
Excellent news Reggie.
KeAfan7
September 14th 2012, 11:22 amKeAfan7
I won't be an early adoptor, but I Will get one next year sometime and somehow. Wink
Grumblevolcano
September 14th 2012, 11:31 amGrumblevolcano
Where in England can I pre-order a Wii U?
KokorOtaku
September 14th 2012, 11:40 amKokorOtaku
Sweet I'm going to pre order mine tonight
Staroceancrazy
September 14th 2012, 1:10 pmStaroceancrazy
I might have to wait until my birthday next year to buy a WiiU Neutral
NINTENBRO
September 14th 2012, 2:11 pmNINTENBRO
christicehurst wrote:His body is shaking
Hey Reggie! Is your body shakey, or is that a Pikmin in your pocket?.... No! I ment your other pocket Reggie! Don't get all perverted on me now Reggie. Don't forget to oil up your body, before you go in front of the camera Reggie. You wouldn't want your loyal Nintendo followers to see you without a shiny chin, would you? You know Reggie, that oil really does accentuate your cleft chin. Very Happy

Side Note: You know I'm just kidding, right Reggie? You know we all love you, you clueless son of a b!#¢h!

Edit: Oops... I'm sorry guys, I just let my imagination run away with me again.
Yusei Fudo
September 20th 2012, 11:00 amYusei Fudo
Both consoles are completely sold out at all major retailers in the United States, but I have heard that Canada still has a limited supply in-stock, but if you live in Canada you should hurry up and pre-order if you want a WiiU at launch.
KingreX32
September 25th 2012, 6:03 amKingreX32
the gamestopsherein canada still have a ton of preorders left
KeAfan7
September 25th 2012, 11:43 amKeAfan7
Yeah the Wii U is now officially on back-order in the United States and with the anti-Japanese protests in China you might have a long wait ahead of you if you haven't pre-ordered a Wii U yet. Neutral
Tasuki
September 25th 2012, 12:03 pmTasuki
I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Being sold out means a strong launch but it means that if you havent pre ordered one by one you are s.o.l. Lucky for me I pre ordered mine when it was first announced on the the 13th.
ShounenMania
September 25th 2012, 1:26 pmShounenMania
It looks like The Official Nintendo Store still has some preorders left. Nintendo: WiiU Preorders Extremely Strong 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)