Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Shinobi (GameGear VC) Impressions  Empty Shinobi (GameGear VC) Impressions

September 8th 2012, 11:49 pm
This is the first Shinobi game I've ever downloaded, but there's just something about it that I found attractive. I haven't begun to play it yet, because I'm already in the middle of two other games right now. I'll probably just try it out really quickly, just to see what I should expect. I hope this game really is a proper representation of the franchise, as my very first experience with the Shinobi series.

Shinobi (GameGear VC) Impressions  Empty Re: Shinobi (GameGear VC) Impressions

September 25th 2012, 8:44 pm
Nobody else has any impressions of their own? Question

I think the enemy placement's can be a little unfair at times, but the level designs are really well designed. So even if the game sometimes feels unfair, it's still enjoyable to revisit each level over and over again. There may only be 5 levels in all, but I'm sure you won't be able to finish them as quickly as you might believe you would.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 25th 2012, 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

September 25th 2012, 9:00 pm
Good game, however the Genesis version is superior in my opinion. |/

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Shinobi (GameGear VC) Impressions  53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 25th 2012, 10:12 pm
Well, yeah! I'd expect the home console version to be superior to the handheld version. Is this the only Shinobi title for the GameGear?

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)