Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
TwoTribes have made several tweets today in regards to upcoming Toki Tori 2. A WiiU specific level editor is in the works but no promises as to whether or not it will be a part of the final build.

TwoTribes working on Toki Tori 2 level editor Toki_Tori_2%5B1%5D

"Today, the 1st draft Wii U specific level editor was implemented. It's a proof of concept, so no promises yet! But it looks promising!"

"We are looking at the Toki Tori 2 editor on the WiiU Gamepad"

TwoTribes also stated that development is much easier on the WiiU compared to Wii.

"Favourite and most difficult things about wii u
development?” + Easy to work with compared to Wii. - Looming launch deadline! "

Check out the TwoTribes Twitter for more click

Last edited by Ultanium on September 4th 2012, 8:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

Comments

Anonymous
September 4th 2012, 6:47 pmGuest
You need to use the [ img]url[/img ] tags to post pictures. Smile
Beautiful article btw! I love you
NINTENBRO
September 4th 2012, 7:09 pmNINTENBRO
It's easier to develop games for WiiU than it was for the Wii!? Question
Biorn the Viking
September 4th 2012, 8:25 pmBiorn the Viking
Many thanks Kushina. I don't know what
I'm doing wrong but still not working. Sad
KeAfan7
September 4th 2012, 9:01 pmKeAfan7
Toki Tori 2 will be one of my first Wii U downloads when I do finally get a Wii U. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)