Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by KingreX32

The WiiU Will launch in Both Black and White Wii-U-Black-White

Do you guys remember when the Wii was shown back at E3 2006? There Nintendo showed both the Wii Console and Wii Remotes in white, black, silver, lime green, and red. Yet when it launched it was only available in white for the first two years it was on the market. It wasn’t until 2009 (2010 in North America) did other colours become available for the Wii.

The WiiU Will launch in Both Black and White Colourfulwiis

Unlike the Wii, Nintendo’s WiiU will launch in both Black and White. Late last week Nintendo Representative Jay Dean confirmed in an email that this will indeed be the case.

“The Wii U will be released in both Black and White.”

As great as this is it means nothing until Nintendo Announces a Price and Release date for the console, something they still have yet to do. Many rumours abound though that state that the WiiU will be launching sometime in September or November of this year. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sources, Examiner.com,, and Wikipedia

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The WiiU Will launch in Both Black and White Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
August 13th 2012, 8:58 amKokorOtaku
Sweet this'll be the first black home console since the PS2 for me, it'll go great with my black 3Ds
KingreX32
August 13th 2012, 9:44 amKingreX32
Same here
gamerace
August 13th 2012, 10:20 amgamerace
Still waiting on my silver Wii. Very Happy
TheGingerDoctor
August 13th 2012, 3:03 pmTheGingerDoctor
That's great! It's nice that Nintendo's actually going ahead and giving people a choice at launch; that way, every early adopter is happy. Smile

I was going to get a white Wii U anyway, but at least now I'm choosing white instead of being forced to choose it. Very Happy
KingreX32
August 13th 2012, 7:40 pmKingreX32
Black for me. When I got my Wii O bought aBlack skin for it.
RoboYoshi
August 18th 2012, 5:51 pmRoboYoshi
Ima gonna get the black one cuz it looks cooler! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
August 18th 2012, 7:29 pmNINTENBRO
I may not be able to afford a WiiU near launch, but I still can't wait to see what type of 3DS modifications MiiVerse will introduce.
KingreX32
August 18th 2012, 9:07 pmKingreX32
ive alreay got about 400 save towards mine
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)