Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Horizon Riders Update now available  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmk_LgALZIwVM31dyJ70i27CyXxZzZw1DUnkb5Cm37xh1XPWgk

For those who own Horizon Riders from the WiiWare service, I would like to let you know that an update is now available to download.

Sabarasa statement via Twitter:

...and the Horizon Riders control update is live in North America!!!

As of now this update is only for the North American release. Please let us know how are the improvements in the wiimote + nunchuk controls.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
August 11th 2012, 3:28 pmGuest
What does this update add to the game, besides the Wiimote and Nunchuk controls fix?
NINTENBRO
August 11th 2012, 8:27 pmNINTENBRO
I really wish I accepted that reviewer's redemption code now. Horizon Riders' control scheme is probably more responsive and suitable. Sad
KeAfan7
December 16th 2012, 1:11 pmKeAfan7
What happened to the review of the game that you were working on?
NINTENBRO
December 16th 2012, 3:23 pmNINTENBRO
Rukiafan, are you asking me, and are you referring to Horizon Riders or Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3?
Staroceancrazy
December 16th 2012, 7:54 pmStaroceancrazy
I think he is talking to SkywardL
I thought he had it listed in his upcoming reviews a long time ago Horizon Riders Update now available  1625187496
NINTENBRO
December 16th 2012, 8:21 pmNINTENBRO
Oh, yeah! Didn't he also accept the reviewer's redemption code?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)