Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Empty Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews!

May 22nd 2011, 7:19 pm
also I'll add my Urbanix review which will only be available here at wiiwarewave Wink

By the way Sneaker could you create an Urbanix topic in the wiiware reviews tomorrow morning write coming soon and add 3 Urbanix pics to it?

My friend is out of town so I can't use her laptop anytime soon,which means I can't add pics Neutral

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! 19654

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! 87457210

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Empty Re: Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews!

May 23rd 2011, 12:24 am
a little warning next time dude. If i didnt cheak the forums i never would have seen this topic. Ok i'll go get some screenshots.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Captaincanucksigcopy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Empty Re: Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews!

May 23rd 2011, 12:44 am
Oops I gave myself a pm instead of you lol!

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! 19654

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! 87457210

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Bleach10

Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 23rd 2011, 4:06 am
What about the Fish 'em All review?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

Sorry for the long wait,but tomorrow I'll add my Donkey Kong Country Returns detailed review also you will be able to find it at Kingrex32's reviews! Empty I'll add the Fish em' all review tomorrow as I have plenty of free time this week ;)

May 23rd 2011, 11:28 am
Don't worry I'll add it tomorrow Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)