Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Anonymous

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again help needed. Empty Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again help needed.

July 24th 2012, 11:25 am
I can't figure the controls out and the instructions won't load for some reason.
Can someone please help?
DarkGeon
DarkGeon

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again help needed. Empty Re: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again help needed.

July 24th 2012, 12:00 pm
Sure thing. Tap the mini-marios to get them going. Tap areas with broken lines to activate or deactivate blocks. You dont (as far as I know) actually use the DS/3DS controls apart from the touch screen.
Anonymous

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again help needed. Empty Re: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again help needed.

July 25th 2012, 12:25 pm
Thank you very much DarkGeon! Smile
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 1st 2012, 4:59 pm
So Kushina, are you enjoying this game, so far? I also have MvD:MMA!, but I'm trying to finish Donkey Kong (Gameboy VC) first.

Admin

August 1st 2012, 6:37 pm
My review of Minis March Again will post in about 15 minutes.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 1st 2012, 7:01 pm
Nice! I'll be waiting to read that SkywardL. I guess I can just send you the redemption code for Decathlon now, since nobody else seems to be interested. Remember SkywardL, I'll be sending a link to Cinemax Games directing them to your review, whenever it becomes available.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)