Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
christicehurst
christicehurst
Nintendo Ninja News will be going through some major changes. It will either be changing and it's web site merged into my own writing web site or the web site will be closed this week.

After a number of weeks working on the numbers of seeing if the site could hold a reasonable amount of staff members, work a partnership, and increase web activity. It's increasingly unlikely it this will be happening. The partnership hasn't worked out to the degree that I was hoping. There's been a couple helpful members here but not enough. The lack of basic internet connection has been a problem too but in the current day and age it should be no excuses not to own a decent computer.

This won't be the end of Nintendo Ninja News, the podcast can continue to go on, articles can be posted to my writing site at christicehurst.com

The Fan Page and Twitter will likely be reverted to my own name.

That is all the information that I will talking about for now.

Comments

KeAfan7
July 16th 2012, 10:37 amKeAfan7
I just got a new browser for my android and it works with your website if you would like I could help out now. Wink
christicehurst
July 16th 2012, 9:31 pmchristicehurst
It's always interesting when a site looks like it's to close that people come out of the woodworks. The main issues around the site ins't articles, they are going ok for now. It's the complete lack of discussions and the unwilling members to come onboard for comments and discussions.

There has bee n a fan page that's been to be used by you and others but no one's done that. There's always been access for most here to comment but it hasn't been taken up yet.
KeAfan7
July 16th 2012, 9:41 pmKeAfan7
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty much the only staff member that posts on our Twitter and Facebook pages. It's not like I'm avoiding your page it's just that I'm busy with mine.....but the question is why doesn't the staff participate in social media....Neutral
christicehurst
July 16th 2012, 9:51 pmchristicehurst
It is likely because they are all here most of the time. The other staff can do more social media but for some reason they choose not too. I'm going to be doing some changes to the site and maybe WWW will learn a thing or two about social networking and forums. I think structure is something that has been lacking but hard to explain in words but I think I can show it via Ninja News. We'll see.
gamerace
July 17th 2012, 7:23 amgamerace
Can't speak for others but I do a lot of posting from work but social media sites are blocked. Also, I'm kinda an old fart who has never gotten into social media (aside from my own business uses)
Anonymous
July 17th 2012, 10:50 amGuest
I have the latest version of iphone and my connection keeps timing out at NNN. Sad
christicehurst
July 17th 2012, 7:47 pmchristicehurst
It shouldn't be timing out. There's no connection issues with the web site.
.hacker
July 17th 2012, 8:10 pm.hacker
I'm having the same problem as Kushina with my Dell laptop.
christicehurst
July 17th 2012, 8:30 pmchristicehurst
I loaded the site without any issues. People need to describe what the issue is...
.hacker
July 17th 2012, 8:48 pm.hacker
I get some error message saying that there was a connection timeout and the website never loads.
christicehurst
July 17th 2012, 8:52 pmchristicehurst
Have you tried a different browser? It is possible your browser is trying to load things to quick and will come up with the error.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)