Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
ZezHylia
ZezHylia

What happened to the 3D Classics? Empty What happened to the 3D Classics?

July 3rd 2012, 11:49 am
There hasn't been a 3D Classics release for the eshop in a long time.
Is Nintendo going to release more eventually?

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What happened to the 3D Classics? Empty Re: What happened to the 3D Classics?

July 3rd 2012, 12:03 pm
I hope so, heres a
It's of ones I'd buy for my 3DS:
PAC-Man, DigDug, Nazo no Mursamejou, 3D Hot Rally (don't know why this one isn't out yet, makes the most sine) devil world, shin ONI ga Shima, donkey kong 3, Famicom detective

July 3rd 2012, 12:33 pm
Nintendo has said that they are done with the 3-D Classics.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

What happened to the 3D Classics? Rena-rena-ryuugu
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 5th 2012, 6:46 pm
I'm very baffled as to why Nintendo didn't decide to make, "Super Mario Bros.," available as a 3D Classic. I completely understand, "Super Mario Bros.," will still provide a distinct charm and unique experience in handheld form, but the lack of 3D effects seems like an oversight and a really big missed opportunity. Also, I seriously believe, "Super Mario Bros.," would look a lot more attractive as a 3D Classic. The majority of 3DS owners probably already own, "Super Mario Bros.," on the Wii VC. I just don't believe the handheld functionality and convenient accessibility provides enough of a reason to warrant as much of a purchase. I mean, it's Super Mario Bros.! The franchise that made Nintendo famous and the company they are today. I don't see why, "Super Mario Bros.," wasn't the very first 3D Classic available in the eShop!? Come on! It's Super Mario Bros.! If any Nintendo franchise deserves a 3D Classic transformation, it's this one! With such a selection of new, original and otherwise inaccessible VC and 3DSWare titles available on the eShop, "Super Mario Bros.," would've benefited greatly from a fresh coat of 3D paint to set it apart.

July 24th 2012, 12:04 pm
Apparently creating the 3D Classics is 10 times as hard as just porting the original game over to the 3DS, and is just as hard as it is making an original 3DSWare game. They had to cancel 3D Classics: Tennis because it didnt work out as planned. It's a shame though - I would love to buy more. :3
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 2nd 2012, 7:38 pm
DarkGeon, I don't understand how that's even relevant, when every 3D Classic was already available on the Wii VC in it's orignal form.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)