Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Planet Crashers Empty Planet Crashers

June 18th 2012, 1:14 pm
I've seen very little about this game on the internet; although, it already has an NA release date of August 31rst. From what I have seen, it appears fairly interesting. I believe it's some type of MMORPG which features social aspects. It will also feature collaborative play across multiple platforms, including: Browser, 3DS, Android, iPad, iPhone and iPad Touch. Does anybody have more information about this game? Like how will the online multiplayer and social features function, and will there be some way to communicate like voice chat?

Last edited by WiiAboutU on June 18th 2012, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Planet Crashers Empty Re: Planet Crashers

June 18th 2012, 2:12 pm
The link below will direct you to the official Planet Crashers website.
Planet Crashers

I'm unable to access the official website with the Wii or 3DS browser. Could someone please inform me if there's any additional information available there?

June 18th 2012, 2:14 pm
Which console is this game for mate?
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

June 18th 2012, 4:05 pm
My Wii browser can't handle the official webpage either mate D-:
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 18th 2012, 4:13 pm
Maybe someone else with a computer will be so kind as to keep us informed.

Admin

July 13th 2012, 12:19 pm
Planet Crashers is confirmed as an eShop download and it will release in North America on July 26 for $10.

Along with Order Up!! and Fractured Soul, Planet Crashers was originally a retail 3DS title.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 26th 2012, 3:41 pm
Have any WiiWareWave members decided to take a chance on Planet Crashers, before the majority of the reviews have been posted? If so, what do you think of the gameplay, so far? Does Planet Crashers display qualities (length, content, polish and etc.) of a retail game? I'd also like to know more about the online multiplayer features as well. Please, explain as in depth as possible.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)