Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

3DS (VC Recommendations)

+7
SkywardL
RoboYoshi
Sneaker
Otaku
SKTTR
Staroceancrazy
NINTENBRO
11 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

3DS (VC Recommendations)  Empty 3DS (VC Recommendations)

June 9th 2012, 3:51 pm
You already know what this is people. Laughing
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

3DS (VC Recommendations)  Empty Re: 3DS (VC Recommendations)

June 9th 2012, 4:50 pm
Are there any role playing games on the service yet?

3DS (VC Recommendations)  Star_o10
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 9th 2012, 5:23 pm
I checked on NLife, and I guess there's only two.

1) Dragon Crystal (GameGear VC)

2) Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advance VC)

I would definitely download the latter, if you only have enough credit in your eShop account for one of these.
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

June 10th 2012, 4:12 am
There are some on 3DS as DSiWare like Zenonia. They´re in a separate category.
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!

June 10th 2012, 4:07 pm
Which should I get?
Super Mario Land
or
Gargoyles Quest?

Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

June 10th 2012, 4:50 pm
I would go for Gargoyles Quest. It's a much longer and deeper game with platformer, action and rpg elements. Super Mario Land is extremely short, but a fun platformer. But choosing between the two, I will go for Gargoyles Quest for sure.
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!

June 10th 2012, 5:22 pm
Okay then thanks Sneaker Very Happy

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 10th 2012, 6:24 pm
When my 3DS arrives either tomorrow or on the 12th of June, is Donkey Kong (Gameboy VC) definitely worth 100 of my Club Nintendo coins?

Last edited by WiiAboutU on June 10th 2012, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboYoshi
RoboYoshi

June 10th 2012, 6:26 pm
I think so

Admin

June 10th 2012, 7:27 pm
WiiAboutU wrote:When my 3DS arrives either tomorrow or on the 12th of June, is Donkey Kong (Gameboy VC) definitely worth 100 of my Club Nintendo coins?

Read my review and find out Smile

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 14th 2012, 5:58 am
Well, I just downloaded, "Sakura Samurai," and so far so good. It's not the best game, but I'd say it's worth $6.99 USD + tax. So far, Nintendo still hasn't let me down. I might actually decide to write up a review for this one, after I've finished my first playthrough. Smile

I also spent 100 Club Nintendo coins for Donkey Kong (Gameboy VC), but I haven't really tried to play it yet. I only checked it out really quickly. So far, it's been pretty fun just dying. Laughing lol

June 23rd 2012, 3:02 am
Nevermind guys, I just decided to download Metroid II. I had the game when I was younger and played it lot, but I wasn't too sure about coming back to it again. I was never actually able to finish the game when I was younger, because I was constantly confused as to where I was supposed to go and where I was going. I also actually had SML2 when I was younger. I don't believe I finished that game either. I just couldn't decide at first between the two of them. I still enjoy playing Metroid II, but I'm not sure I still have the patience to try and find my way through the Map. I'll give the game a few more tries. If I'm not discovering somewhere new for too long, I'll just print out a map from the GameFAQs. I just don't want to loose interest in the game before I ever finish it.

July 12th 2012, 12:53 pm
Should I download The Legend of Zelda nes?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 12th 2012, 1:02 pm
@Kushina do you already have it on the wii? If not then yes, it's a little hard but restore points make it easier (I assume, haven't used them yet) I only have it on my 3DS because it was free for me (ambassador Smile )

July 26th 2012, 3:33 pm
So, who else is downloading Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land and or Mole Mania?

Super Coinage!

July 26th 2012, 4:08 pm
I've DL Wario Land and it's great, I've been trying to beat Wario Land 4 along with the original, but I sorta like 4 better, something about the collectible CDs and stuff, but I did collect a crown in the original

July 26th 2012, 6:20 pm
I have downloaded Wario Land today, and it is great! By the way, Super Mario Bros. is on sale for $3.99 this week only!

I'm finally on WiiWare Wave!

Nintendo Life: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/PunnyGuy

PunnyLoggery: http://www.backloggery.com/PunnyGuy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 3rd 2012, 9:19 pm
I'm trying to decide between either downloading Double Dragon, Fortified Zone or Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge along with Sword of Hope II. Does anybody have any advice?

September 3rd 2012, 10:15 pm
Double Dragon is good especially if you liked the NES version. The GB version plays the same but the levels are laid out a bit different.

Mega Man is a mixed bag. Alot of people liked it cause of its high difficulty but I found it annoying. I love the NES Mega Man games and in fact I go back an play them every now again but the GB version well lets just say I am sorry I bought this game.

The other games on your list I have never played so I cant give an opinion on them. Sorry.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 4th 2012, 8:29 pm
I'm down to choosing one of three games again, and I could use some help deciding. It's now between either downloading Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge, Fortified Zone or Adventure Island. I'm currently leaning more towards Adventure Island, but I'm still not completely sure yet.

September 5th 2012, 3:38 am
Nintenbro wrote:I'm down to choosing one of three games again, and I could use some help deciding. It's now between either downloading Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge, Fortified Zone or Adventure Island. I'm currently leaning more towards Adventure Island, but I'm still not completely sure yet.

I dont know about Fortified Zone, but Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge and Adventure Island are both very good choices. I'd say get both but if you're choosing between the two pick the one more suited to your tastes. Mega Man is the harder game, but Adventure Island has more levels overall and a longer game. Mega Man lets you choose your stages whereas Adventure Island doesnt let you play old stages once you've completed them. Both have nice bosses and awesome platforming.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 5th 2012, 4:40 pm
I do love Mega Man games with a passion, but I've yet to download an Adventure Island game on the Wii or 3DS VC. I guess I'll choose to download Adventure Island first, but I might as well wait until thursday now. Thanks for the info DarkGeon. It's much appreciated my friend. Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)