Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Jnes5
Jnes5
UPDATE: "No stylus" mode included in Kid Icarus: Uprising + a screen ! 1405534-tr_kidicaruse3_061510_1500_085_super

For those of you who are kind of mixed about using the stylus in Kid Icarus: Uprising, I have some good news for you !

A tweet from Rich from IGN has confirmed that the upcoming 3DS game Kid Icarus: Uprising will have a "No stylus" mode for a control option, how will this work ? it isn't fully revealed yet, but here's a video I've found that it might show how it works without the stylus:

This might not look like a bad idea from what I've seen, but what about you ? are you happy with this idea or not ?

Source: GoNintendo ( 1 , 2 )

UPDATE: well look what I've found here ! these are screens of the control configurations for Kid Icarus: Uprising ! and it look like it will let you control it "dual" style !

UPDATE: "No stylus" mode included in Kid Icarus: Uprising + a screen ! I028kCJ6xsq3G

Source: GoNintendo... again

Metatags: Kid , Icarus , Uprising , 3DS , No Stylus

Last edited by Jnes5 on March 16th 2012, 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SkywardL
I'm guessing is that for the "No Stylus" mode is that using the 4 face buttons to control Pit and the Slide Pad for aiming. If that's true then I'm psych up for it Wink
RoryLee
The more control options, the better. So hopefully this means that you can use the CPP instead of the face buttons. I'm psyched for it.
KeAfan7
I just got 3 limited edition AR cards for free from the official Kid Icarus Uprising website for being a club Nintendo member. UPDATE: "No stylus" mode included in Kid Icarus: Uprising + a screen ! 631737971 might add it to the forum shop in a few months. UPDATE: "No stylus" mode included in Kid Icarus: Uprising + a screen ! 631737971
Amufungal
I think this is a good idea on Nintendos part because the game looks like it could be hard for some people to play well with the touch controls with all the action going on in the game Smile
Grumblevolcano
What luck! I much prefer classic control methods over touch controls. Very Happy
Jnes5
UPDATE ! included a very interesting screen of the control configuration !
Marth
Good news. Like Sigourney Beaver, I prefer old style controls when it comes to games like this.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)