Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Empty Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia?

May 12th 2011, 1:55 pm
I'm just a bit curious about it mates Exclamation
Marioman18
Marioman18

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Empty Re: Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia?

May 29th 2011, 10:05 pm
I don't think so,as they would have most likely been either announced or released at this point Neutral

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Pbucket
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Empty Re: Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia?

May 30th 2011, 3:02 am
Too bad those games looked fairly entertaining Neutral
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 30th 2011, 4:02 am
I'm sure they will be released. I see no reason why not because Pokémon is very populair. So it would be a mistake not to release it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)