Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written By KingreX32
Assassins Creed 3 making its way onto the WiiU  AssassinsCreed3Boxart

Today Assassins Creed 3 was officially confirmed by Ubisoft to be in development for the WiiU (Xbox 360, PS3 and PC included). This will be the first time an Assassins Creed game will be featured on a Nintendo Home Console. The Game is being developed by Ubisoft Montreal (Canada YAY!!!) and will have a new game engine called “Ubisoft-AnvilNext”

Looks like the rumors were true and based on the Box Art, and a statement from Ubisoft the game does indeed take place during the American Revolution. The new main Character of the game Ratohnhaké:ton also known as “Connor” (LOL Connor) is a Native-American Descendant of the protagonists from the last two games.

Chief Executive Officer Yves Guillemot, had this to say about the game “Assassin’s Creed III features the franchise’s most expansive setting so far, along with an exciting new hero and exponentially more gameplay”. “Whether you’re a longtime fan of Assassin’s Creed or if you’re new to the franchise, you’re going to be blown away by the scale and marvel of Assassin’s Creed III.”

Ubisoft has said that they will release new details in Game Informers April addition. The game is due for release October 30th, It hasen’t been stated weather it’s this year or next. So Ubisoft looks like that list of yours wasn't all that inaccurate.

Watch the Trailer Below.

So Nintendo fans how does this news make you feel? I know I’m excited. How bout you? Thoughts?

Sources: Nintendo Life, joystiqand Gamespot

Last edited by KingreX32 on March 19th 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Assassins Creed 3 making its way onto the WiiU  Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I'll be honest I'm not a fan of the series, but this is certainly very good news. Wink
KingreX32
Ive played th first one and the Ds one. I like it. Although the First one was a little Boring, and repetative. But still very good
pinkiepie
I love assassins creed.
Ace
I think it should have been obvious that this was coming to WiiU.
Even the Wii had several great multiplatform games when it was first released. Razz
Marth
Yeah, I saw this coming since Ubisoft seems to spread support all over every system and this time the WiiU can more than handle the game. Coupled with all the other "mature" ports of games such as Darksiders II coming, this seems like a no-brainer.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)