Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Jnes5
Jnes5
Wiiwarewave has added a scoring policy ! Wiiwar11

Hello people of Wiiwarewave ! just letting you all know that the owner of the website, Rukiafan, has added a new score policy in the reviews ! in which this time every single score has a meaning:

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

9- Awesome This game has little in the way of flaws, and is a highly enjoyable experience.

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!

7- Good This game may have a few flaws or may have somewhat shoddy controls, or minor sound/graphics flaws, but the game itself should be fun if you like the genre, and can overlook the potential flaws!

6- Decent This game has flaws or major flaws such as, poor controls, bad gameplay elements, poorly implemented gimmicks, minor sound or graphics issues etc. But can be fun, but not necessarily as fun as you'd hope.

5- Average The game either has many flaws or the game is simply meh, purchase with caution.

4- Mediocre A game with so many flaws that it's only fun if you have saintly patience or are a diehard fan of the genre.

3- Bad This game is either a broken mess or has factors that ruin the gameplay to the point that it's almost Un-playable.

2- Awful This game isn't worth $1. Gameplay flaws outnumber the things done right, DO NOT BUY!

1- Pathetic This game should be thrown in the trash, because it's utter garbage!

0- Broken This game is so bad or flawed it's as legendary as infamous games such as E.T. this game should never have been made!

I'm going to take the time to change all of the review scores with these new ones, so look forward for our new score policy !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ichigo Kurosaki
February 9th 2012, 1:06 amIchigo Kurosaki
About time! Now the scores will be based on something other than random numbers Wiiwarewave has added a scoring policy ! 631737971
Grumblevolcano
February 9th 2012, 1:51 amGrumblevolcano
Good idea (;
KeAfan7
February 9th 2012, 2:01 amKeAfan7
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:About time! Now the scores will be based on something other than random numbers Wiiwarewave has added a scoring policy ! 631737971
Ichigo are you saying we're pulling numbers out of our *****?
That's a bit insulting you know. Crying or Very sad
Jnes5
February 9th 2012, 2:12 amJnes5
Rukiafan wrote:
Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:About time! Now the scores will be based on something other than random numbers Wiiwarewave has added a scoring policy ! 631737971
Ichigo are you saying we're pulling numbers out of our *****?
That's a bit insulting you know. Crying or Very sad

To me, I think he's saying that he's happy that we've improved the scoring system...

And I also censored "that" word at the end, did you had a bad day or something dude ?
KeAfan7
February 9th 2012, 2:13 amKeAfan7
Sorry yeah.....I think I'll be a little less moody tomorrow. Wink
TikiFireEmblem
February 9th 2012, 2:20 amTikiFireEmblem
Good move admins Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
February 9th 2012, 2:35 amStaroceancrazy
I'm looking forward to these changes Very Happy
and I like the new recent topics gadget at the top of the forum home Very Happy
DigiDestined
February 9th 2012, 2:50 amDigiDestined
This will make it easier to weed out the trash from the gems Smile
It should help the staff too I would think Smile
ZezHylia
February 9th 2012, 3:42 amZezHylia
Every video game review site needs a scoring policy to reach the next level on the popularity ladder Very Happy
Megatron2000
February 9th 2012, 3:58 amMegatron2000
I would hate to see a game get a 0 D|
ShanaNoShakugan
February 9th 2012, 4:17 amShanaNoShakugan
WiiWareWave is starting to look more professional now. Smile
Mouser
February 9th 2012, 1:06 pmMouser
How long will it take for all reviews to fit the new policy?
Bit-Trip
February 9th 2012, 1:27 pmBit-Trip
I like this new policy Very Happy
Ulqiorrathegreat
February 9th 2012, 2:03 pmUlqiorrathegreat
No offence but it's about time WWW has a review policy Exclamation
Aqua Cherry Blossom
February 9th 2012, 2:44 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I was wondering when a review policy was going to be added lol.
Supertimbros
February 9th 2012, 2:56 pmSupertimbros
Good decision admins
[NL] Fishing Resort
February 9th 2012, 3:10 pm[NL] Fishing Resort
Nice. =)
Jnes5
February 9th 2012, 3:32 pmJnes5
Mouser wrote:How long will it take for all reviews to fit the new policy?

... FOREVER... :@:_:@:
Link_i_am
February 9th 2012, 3:36 pmLink_i_am
Jnes5 wrote:
Mouser wrote:How long will it take for all reviews to fit the new policy?

... FOREVER... :@:_:@:
LOL Laughing
KingreX32
February 9th 2012, 4:12 pmKingreX32
Rukiafan wrote:Sorry yeah.....I think I'll be a little less moody tomorrow. Wink

LOL dude. Sorry to hear you had a bad day
MetroidBlaster
February 9th 2012, 4:14 pmMetroidBlaster
A review policy is a very good idea if you want members to take your reviews seriously.
SuperVash
February 9th 2012, 4:20 pmSuperVash
I like this new policy.
MetalShyGuy
February 9th 2012, 4:31 pmMetalShyGuy
MetroidBlaster wrote:A review policy is a very good idea if you want members to take your reviews seriously.
Agreed.
KingreX32
February 9th 2012, 4:41 pmKingreX32
MetalShyGuy wrote:
MetroidBlaster wrote:A review policy is a very good idea if you want members to take your reviews seriously.
Agreed.
I second that
Marth
February 9th 2012, 6:12 pmMarth
As others have said, I'm glad that you guys finally have a traditional score policy now. This place is looking more and more promising.
Sonic The Hodgepodge
February 9th 2012, 6:22 pmSonic The Hodgepodge
Yoshi wrote:As others have said, I'm glad that you guys finally have a traditional score policy now. This place is looking more and more promising.
I agree
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)