Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Jnes5
Jnes5

Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5 Empty Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5

December 30th 2011, 1:02 am
Hello everyone... now a lot of you are pretty much angry at me for not coming into the website anymore and not doing what I am supposed to be doing, but let me first tell you that I actually have some reasons why I haven't visited the website just like I used to, in which are:

1.- I was very busy in the days of the holidays
I pretty much helped around in my home in the time for the holidays and I couldn't have enough time for play and enjoy a game in order to review it just because of the amount of work I had to do in the holidays...

2.- I got a new PS3 !
For those of you who don't remember, my old PS3 (that was 4 years old !) just got the YLOD (yellow light of death... think of it as the xbox 360's red rings of death) and I couldn't find a way to fix it... but then my family surprisingly gave me a new one for Christmas ! and I was enjoying it the whole time ! which is another reason why I haven't got the time to review a game...

And finally the biggest reason why I haven't visited the website is because...

3.- Health issues
About a week ago or so, I was having some headaches and I needed to rest, I didn't know what it was, but then later one of my family members suggested that it was my vision, because I was wearing glasses that were 5 years old or so, and we haven't got the time to get new ones, but this time we did had a check up and as it turns out, one of my eye's vision was actually decreasing, and all this time I was looking with some glasses that were not suitable for my eye, so right now we just changed the glasses and now I am wearing some new ones, it looks weird, but I guess I need to be adapted with them first in order to get a great result...

Now before all of you say it, YES I WILL BE FINE, I just need to take care of myself for the upcoming days or weeks that's all

but I'm very sorry that I haven't given you guys and update or a review in a long time, but right now, I still have some stuff to do in my real life, so I don't know when I am going to do reviews or such, but I just hope that I have the time for helping this website just like I did back then...

Again, I'm very sorry for not coming to this site, but I will visit it every once in a while in order to help out and such, I really hope all of you can understand my reasons for my lack of presence...

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5 Empty Re: Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5

December 30th 2011, 1:59 pm
Trust me nobody's mad at you. Wink
I hope you get well soon so we can get more reviews from the superstar of WWW Wink
Take your time and get well. Wink
Kind Regards B.Roper

Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5 19654

Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5 87457210

Where was I ? A message from me, Jnes5 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)