Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
PrinnyDood
PrinnyDood

Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon? Empty Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon?

December 1st 2011, 1:55 pm
I really hope so because that might bring some fresh noobs to (www) Very Happy
Marth
Marth

Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon? Empty Re: Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon?

January 29th 2012, 12:41 am
Indeed, I'd like to see a Mario Kart 7 review some time soon. If any of the staff members own it or a 3DS, that is.

Admin

Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon? Empty Re: Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon?

January 29th 2012, 10:31 am
Thats not gonna happen anytime soon. None of the staff have a 3DS. But If a member who owns one whould like to post a member review, then by all means go ahead.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon? Captaincanucksigcopy
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

February 16th 2012, 2:24 pm
In few days from now, my second review I'll upload for WiiWareWave will be Mario Kart 7.

DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 16th 2012, 2:39 pm
I am looking forward to your review SkywardL Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Andy
Andy

February 16th 2012, 4:22 pm
I am the only staff member with a 3DS. Sadly, it is not my job to post reviews. I just moderate.

Admin

February 16th 2012, 5:56 pm
SkywardL wrote:In few days from now, my second review I'll upload for WiiWareWave will be Mario Kart 7.

Awesome Dude I look forward to it. I will be tweeting it.

Is there going to be a review for Mario Kart 7 any time soon? Captaincanucksigcopy
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

February 16th 2012, 6:50 pm
Booya I'm looking forward to reading your review SkywardL!

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

February 17th 2012, 3:44 pm
Are there posting activities during the weekend and if so I'll gladly post my review tomorrow.

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

February 17th 2012, 8:07 pm
with your persission when your review is posted here. Id like to post it on my site aswell. If thats ok with you. Obviouisly you whould be credited with writing the article.

SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

February 18th 2012, 11:39 am
KingreX32 wrote:with your persission when your review is posted here. Id like to post it on my site aswell. If thats ok with you. Obviouisly you whould be credited with writing the article.

You have my permission Smile

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

February 19th 2012, 9:17 am
AWEOSME!!!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)