Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
FuManchu
FuManchu

IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining) Empty IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining)

November 9th 2011, 3:54 pm

IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining) Opb10
John Knight
John Knight

IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining) Empty Re: IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining)

November 9th 2011, 3:56 pm
Only time will tell. Wink
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining) Empty Re: IGN Article - The 3DS Drought Is Over (So Stop Complaining)

November 13th 2011, 12:56 pm
I doubt it considering the only two big holiday games are Super Mario 3D Land, and Mariokart 7 which isn't exactly a flood of good games. Sad

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

November 13th 2011, 4:00 pm
What do you want then? Ten game this holiday season? I think Nintendo the 3DS drought is really over. First Super Mario 3D Land, then Mario Kart 7 and in Q1 of 2012 we get Kid Icarus and Luigi's Mansion 2. Not to mention third party titles like Resident Evil: Revelations, Cave Story 3D, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, James Noir's Hollywood Crimes and Rayman Origins.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 13th 2011, 4:12 pm
Hey guys, don't forget about, "Need For Speed: The Run," which launches in another two days. With 200 miles of track, 40 cars/challenges, Autolog/online multiplayer and Streetpass features, I'd say that's a very mentionable 3DS title as well.

Admin

November 13th 2011, 4:37 pm
After the Wii Hot Pursuit drama earlier this year, I'm not paying interest in it unless reviews say it really is a good game. Then again, with Mario Kart early december, that's the only race game I'm getting anyway.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 13th 2011, 4:51 pm
Sneaker wrote:After the Wii Hot Pursuit drama earlier this year, I'm not paying interest in it unless reviews say it really is a good game. Then again, with Mario Kart early december, that's the only race game I'm getting anyway.
I was referring to the 3DS port Sneaker. Which really isn't a port anyways, as it's been developed/designed from the ground up by Firebrand Games.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

November 13th 2011, 5:10 pm
The Hot Pursuit Wii version was also build from the ground up, and we know how that turned out. But NFS is a big name, so maybe it will sell.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 13th 2011, 5:22 pm
Yeah, but check out the Octane gaming engine specs that I've posted in the NFS:TR (Wii) thread Sneaker.

Admin

November 13th 2011, 6:30 pm
It is still just words which say nothing about the gameplay WiiAboutU. I'll wait for some reviews saying that it's actually good.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 13th 2011, 7:32 pm
Well, you could check out the gameplay details at Firebrand Games.com Sneaker. Although, there's not much information.

Admin

November 14th 2011, 12:44 pm
You're right WiiAboutU. There hardly is any information. But then again, I doubt they could be objective about there game. I'll just wait for the reviews and Mario Kart 7 have my priority.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)