Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
Nell TU
Nell TU

Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes! Empty Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes!

October 22nd 2011, 3:44 pm
Completely non-gaming related topic, basically just a little idea i had.

If you had a genie lamp, and he could grant you one specific wish, (not like "grant me all the wishes ill ever have lol) what would that wish be.

Try not to post consecutively or be foul.

I wish NoA will release Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii soon Very Happy

Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes! Empty Re: Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes!

October 22nd 2011, 4:01 pm
I'd wish to start all over again, so I could feel all of the things that I used to feel inside.

Admin

Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes! Empty Re: Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes!

October 22nd 2011, 6:43 pm
I wish i could live my life over again. With all my current knowable and temparment intact.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Genie in the lamp, grant me my wishes! Captaincanucksigcopy
ZezHylia
ZezHylia

October 22nd 2011, 7:04 pm
I wish this economy never would have collapsed it would have saved many lives Wink

November 15th 2011, 5:10 pm
I wish that I wasn't an old coot. Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)