Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Art Style

+2
NINTENBRO
Mouser
6 posters
Go down
Mouser
Mouser

Art Style Empty Art Style

October 11th 2011, 4:02 pm
Which art style game is the best? I have 800 points, and I would like to buy 1 art style game, and save 200 for my notebook.
With your answer, please tell me what the game IS. Like if you say, Boxlife, please add something like, you make boxes out of a set size of paper.
Thanks.

Art Style Empty Re: Art Style

October 11th 2011, 5:12 pm
Hey Mouser, welcome to wiiwarewave! I would just like to inform you, that I've created a "Puzzler Lovers" thread. You may post your inquiry there as well, if you wish.

October 25th 2011, 10:06 pm
I'd say that Art Style: Orbient or Light Trax seem to be the most enjoyable to me. But I believe Wii points can only be designated to one specific gaming system Mouser, you were referring to the DSi or the 3DS notebook correct?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 26th 2011, 11:23 am
testing

Art Style 19654

Art Style 87457210

Art Style Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

October 26th 2011, 11:33 am
What?

Art Style Pbucket

Art Style Pbucket
Marth
Marth

January 25th 2012, 2:00 am
Yes, BoxLife is my favorite of the ArtStyle games. Even though the gameplay gets repetitive, the challenge keeps on increasing and you're given the incentive to keep on going because of the house you can make. It's a basic concept that works tremendously well.

January 27th 2012, 11:39 pm
What happened to that Rotozoa DSiWare release?

Art Style Opb10
Marth
Marth

January 27th 2012, 11:57 pm
@Dragoon
There was going to be a Rotozoa for DSiWare too? Surprised I never anything about it. I do know that the WiiWare version released in the summer or 2010. Perhaps they've dropped it.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)