Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Marioman18
Marioman18

Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers! Empty Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers!

October 10th 2011, 5:33 pm
I'm creating this club to have some friendly competition and to discuss how to get high scores among other general Bubble Bobble Plus discussions.

Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers! Pbucket
OgreTheShrek
OgreTheShrek

Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers! Empty Re: Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers!

October 10th 2011, 6:42 pm
I scored 1,180,000 in standard mode today king

Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers! 4679814
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers! Empty Re: Bubble Bobble Plus WiiWareWave Bubble Poppers!

October 10th 2011, 8:51 pm
Marioman18 wrote:I'm creating this club to have some friendly competition and to discuss how to get high scores among other general Bubble Bobble Plus discussions.

There are many ways to get highscores, but first you have to know that when you lose a continue, then you lose all your points. So you're having the choice, continue and start the current stage with 0 points, or end the game and save your score.
if you're going for highscores then you shouldn't use a single continue beating all 100 stages of the game. also if you don't use continues you unlock rare items in certain stages that lead you to extra points / bonus rooms and better endings.

rapidly trigger the bubble button. the more bubbles on screen the more items and food will appear at the end of the stage.

the faster you beat a stage the better items you get.

if you take too long to beat a stage, you get no bonus items.

Last but not least - KNOW the items and their worth. There's an item list in the game which shows info on all items you've collected: check it out. Go for the diamonds, crowns, crosses, bottles, huge items.

destroy enemies with special attacks, such as fireballs, or the water cross. You get much better items from enemies when you kick them with special moves.
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

October 10th 2011, 10:34 pm
Um...I saw a ninja star in one of the bubbles once but I could not get to it Neutral
What does it do?

Ms_Kinomoto

October 25th 2011, 6:50 pm
Um....I just got a score of 1,295,000 in normal mode Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)