Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Zatchbell
Zatchbell

Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC? Empty Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC?

October 5th 2011, 3:44 pm
Its rated by the ESRB for the 3DS along with the 5 GBA ambassador games.

Its a Gameboy Color title from Sunsoft. Knowing that the NES version is superb having a portable version surely must be a good thing.

Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC? Empty Re: Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC?

October 5th 2011, 7:12 pm
So why isn't the NES title available on the WiiShop VC?

Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC? Empty Re: Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC?

October 5th 2011, 8:32 pm
It is, this however was a Gameboy Color sequel |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 26th 2012, 5:19 pm
Compared to the NES original, is this sequel really superior in any way?

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 26th 2012, 5:30 pm
There are some who would say that this game is better than the NES game, but I happen to like both equally.

Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC? D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 26th 2012, 5:34 pm
Eureka, and why do think those other people would believe it's better?

September 26th 2012, 6:54 pm
I'll answer your question
The reason why I like the sequel more is because the game's 2D and 3D sections are more balanced in terms of difficulty and the graphics are somewhat more detailed victory

Blaster Master: Enemy Below headed to the 3DS VC? Pbucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)