Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Orion’s Gym Challenge: Earn Badges and Claim Bragging Rights! Empty Orion’s Gym Challenge: Earn Badges and Claim Bragging Rights!

February 10th 2023, 9:12 pm
For those of you with Pokémon games to play on your Nintendo Switch, who love the thrill and excitement of Gym battles… well, you may have come to the right place, heheh… Happy

I’ve been building themed same-type parties in each of my playthroughs for one purpose: a Gym Challenge for my fellow Trainers!

Each save file has at least one Gym team, each of which is built around a single Pokémon type not used by that game’s main Gym Leaders.

Memorised the rosters and strategies of Kanto’s strongest Trainers in LGPE? Get ready to face Mikey and his sextet of creepy-crawly critters!

Finished the circuit in Galar and want another sweet super-sized stadium showdown? Take to the skies with Arthur and his soaring squadron!

Is BDSP your grimy, glitchy, n’ guilty pleasure? Funk Monster D.J. Arwyn’s mixing things up to the rhythm of a truly, terrifyingly toxic beat!

These are just some of the Gym Leaders here to test you for the challenge ahead. Can you defeat them, earn their Badges, and enter the Hall of Fame? Pikachu

More info to come…
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)